Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have we seen our strongest team yet?

It's late November and from my point of view we are sadly yet to see our strongest side out due to the wretched amount of injuries we have had? Question is once we have a fit enough squad what is our strongest side? I would go with...

............................................Ankergren..............................................

Tarrico...................El-Abd......................Greer.....................Painter

.............................Bridcutt....................Reyes.................................

Buckley..................................Vicente.................................Noone

.....................................Mackail-Smith..............................................

Surely when Gus has all his squad fit that will be considered our best option. He said he wanted the team built around Mackail-Smith so is there a team better placed to do that? Certainly we would not be sitting 11/12th if that had been our regular team. Certainly can be seen as a positive?

Walker_this_way

Oct 18, 2011
I'll be honest man that's a greeat starting XI. I would love if we played that everry match, we'd be brilliant I think :) good call

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here