Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have we got the best 2 full backs in the championship?

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
:bhasign: I don't think I've seen a winger let alone a full back put so many decent crosses in the box as bruno did today.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
:bhasign: I don't think I've seen a winger let alone a full back put so many decent crosses in the box as bruno did today.

Yup. Yet loads of people think we should have paid the money for a striker and stuck with Painter & Calde...

Fantastic move by Gus I think

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Bruno during the warm up pre-match did EVERYTHING with a touch of FLAIR. He is a legend in the making, total flair player.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
yes,if these 2 play regular (no injuries,suspensions) were in great shape at the back

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I dunno, who have Palace got? If they'e from their stunning superstar academy then we've got no chance with past it has beens like Bruno and Bridge.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Bridge gave a great interview on the Radio this evening, he loves it here and said "I'd like to stay here a long time"

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove
They say full backs don't win you anything. Let's put that myth to bed

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Yes! and it was a shrewd move by Gus as we build from the back anyway, plus like Spain we push them right up the line as wide midfielders where their quality shines through again!

Loved watching those two today.

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
Yes they are and we also have the best holding midfielder in the league and I don't think there is another squad in the league with 3 better wingers than us.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We also have arguably the best keeper in the division, he's gonna be worth at least 15 points this season. Bridge looks better with every game and still has genuine pace as well as a good eye for a through ball and a chip. Bruno is just a flairmeister, absolute quality. Best back three I think I have ever seen playing for the Albion and that goes back to 1975.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Yep

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here