Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have we blown it??

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Need to beat barnsley on tuesday or I will begin to worry, been confident all season but striker injuries and now suspension giving me so e concerns.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
If we don't beat Barnsley, I think it will be very difficult to make the play-offs.

its comments like this that crack me up.

Mate . Its difficult to make the play offs full stop, no less so if we win 4- 0 or lose 4 - 0 at Barnsley.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
You done well :clap:

tbh I'd have thought teams managed by Pearson and Mowbray would be the last to implode but what do I know? Leics are at Baadiff Tues, we could/should go above them

Well u hav a good point there ..with Boro havnt they suffered with a huge amount of injuries?
Leicester were 2 reliant on there front 2 ...I reckon there could b 2 or 3 places up for grabs right until the last couple of matches ..who knows! One thing we do know is that it's all to play for!

BASINGSTOKESEAGULL

Jul 26, 2010
'Must win' game is such a over used line, yes it would be great to win Tuesday but we still have time to put a winning run together.

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
its comments like this that crack me up.

Mate . Its difficult to make the play offs full stop, no less so if we win 4- 0 or lose 4 - 0 at Barnsley.

And it's comments like THAT that crack ME up. Win on Tuesday and we should go 5th...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
No

Poyet right about the stupid fixtures though , always 2 home , 3 away , 3 home , 2 away

The fixtures have to take into account several factors , playing at home followed by playing away isn't always possible even using a software program.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
People need a reality check, we will lose more games before the end of the season but so will everyone else! A lot will depend on how we get on against the those in the top six we still have to play!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
No - a loss today was not unexpected.

Win our homes, and Barnsley and Peterborough away and we'll be top 6

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
No

This.............

Hold your nerve guys, don't panic, theres no need to, we will make the playoffs, look at the fixtures. Our manager is paid a lot of money to deal with situations like this, and he will. Last season we showed signs of mental weakness at this stage, but I feel this time we are stronger, its now that we will see who the winners and who the strong men are. I'm positive and would want the same from our fans, a win during the week would change all this panic.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Too many draws when we should have won.

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
Have we ? no. Will we ?, I have a horrible feeling we will. We're good enough to beat anyone in this league but consistency remains tantalisingly out of reach for me. If we don't it won't be because of the last 10 games, it will be all the games we failed to win that we should have earlier in the year. Taking our chances when we need to has been a big problem.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Turn it around with some positive spin - we have just played shite in the last 2 games and we are still only 1 point off the play offs with a game in hand and better goal difference. The other teams are trying their best to help us and when we turn our form around we are still well and truly in the mix this will go to the last game so buckle up your seat belt and enjoy the ride there are going to be more ups and downs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here