Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have the club shop cocked up again?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Sold out of adult sizes

Have the club shop cocked up by not ordering enough shirts (again)?

Or should they have made everyone pre-order and then ordered that number from the manufacturers?

Last edited:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Yep.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Cock up as usual :nono: :nono: :nono:

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
Damned if they do and damned if they dont!

When the announcement about a third shirt was made everyone on here went ballistic and says they are just money grabbing so and so's - so they short order as they can't risk it being a flop!

Then we see it and everyone wants one!!!

got mine so had just enough stock to make me happy! :lolol:

Seaside Wizard

Jun 19, 2004
Brighton
I want a 5 year old kit and a 2 year old kit. The club have told me on numerous occasions they get a delivery on Friday and have no idea what's in it until they open it.

They have cocked up by not realising that the team would play so well and the demand would be so high. I've already paid £47 and £30 for the two kits and have no clue as to whether I'll have them for x-mas. Great!:angry:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
jmc said:
Damned if they do and damned if they dont!

When the announcement about a third shirt was made everyone on here went ballistic and says they are just money grabbing so and so's - so they short order as they can't risk it being a flop!

Quite.

:rolleyes:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'm very surprised that nobody just jets off to Thailand and gets a hundred xxxxxl shirts run off. Teach the dozy gits a lesson in marketing.

Last edited:

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Tom Hark said:
I'm very surprised that nobody just jets off to Thailand and gets a hundred xxxxxl shirts run off. Teach the dozy gits a lesson in marketing.

:D

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
jmc said:

Sorry jmc but I don't recall much of that sort of talk other than from the likes of Ernest and the Dick and Martin bashers. I thought the response to the third kit was pretty good even before most people had seen it.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
OH for f*** sake.

I was going to get one of those shirts!

Trouble is with the club they have no idea about momentum.

To get those shirts out in time for Fatboy's announcement on the Saturday, they must have known that they had to have as many as possible to sell to keep the momentum going. Now we find that they will not have shirts for another couple of weeks when the momentum for these new shirts will have waned.

Sometimes we appear such an bunch of amaters it is untrue.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Perry Milkins said:
What did Fatboy announce on Saturday?

didnt he officially "launch" the new album?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The club have no control over deliveries, which come from Italy, and Errea have bigger fish to fry than the Albion. I suspect that demand has been greater than expected, or the initial delivery was lower than the Albion asked for.

Sometimes it is NOT THE FAULT OF THE CLUB, as the supply chain is not under their control.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Don't forget the affect Marie's death has had on the club. I know it's a business and things have to get done regardless etc. etc. but the tradegy absolutely knocked the stuffing out of everyone connected with the Albion and certain elements of the business may have suffered as a consequence.

The shirts'll turn up eventually.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here