Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have just bought 2 villa tickets at 18:15

Smith DID score

formerly Harvey's Best
Apr 25, 2009
Worthing
Without risking crashing the system - or indeed interupting all the complaining threads that everyone is filling up -I thought people might like to know that I have just bought two tickets online about ten minutes ago. Logged straight in no problem, good luck to the rest of you.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Hmmmmm so you can!!

Checkout Order Confirmation
This is to confirm £12.00 has been debited from your card. Your payment reference is XXXXXX if you need to contact us. You will receive a confirmation email to your registered email address with the following details.

Aston Villa V BHAFC F.A. CUP ROUND 4 23 January 2010 Kick Off: 15:00
More Tickets
Stand
Area
Customer Price Band Price
1234567890 - Arthur ADULT £10.00
Transaction Total
Tickets: £10.00
Booking Fee: £0.00
Credit Card Fee: £0.00
Web Sales Fee: £2.00
Total: £12.00

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I can finally log in and see the tickets, but it won't let me checkout. Same message others were reporting earlier about pre-requisite product or something....:tantrum:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I can finally log in and see the tickets, but it won't let me checkout. Same message others were reporting earlier about pre-requisite product or something....:tantrum:
Right sully I can sort of help you with that one....ring the ticket office 084549619013 press option 5 then quote your problem, they'll do the rest and you'll have a ticket within about 2 minutes.......I know since I've had the same problem.

Good luck:thumbsup:

Midikilledmydog

Aug 20, 2006
Well it's not working now, still getting the pre requisite product message, despite being a white member and purchasing plenty of on line tickets before, can anyone explain what this means, before the keyboard goes through the window

BHABen

Jan 12, 2010
Well it's not working now, still getting the pre requisite product message, despite being a white member and purchasing plenty of on line tickets before, can anyone explain what this means, before the keyboard goes through the window

I actually smashed my mobile in frustration because of this today, after being told by the ticket office yesterday, i was a white member, still i was lucky to have a mate who went in his lunch break and got my tickets.

B-Rad

Jan 22, 2009
Milton Keynes
it still says ticket sales are suspended when i ring up. im getting that message alot of u r getting aswel even though have been a white member for donkeys. this is doing my head in, been trying since half 8 this morning!

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
didnt someone from worthing say they have a turnstile from the goldstone in their back garden? Why not give him the tickets and he can sell them, might be less bother for everyone!

Midikilledmydog

Aug 20, 2006
Well 'Pre Requisite Purchase' appears to be a common problem, can Insider advise on this, before a lot of people break things in anger

Smith DID score

formerly Harvey's Best
Apr 25, 2009
Worthing
Have just logged back in again and got the site is busy screen BUT got in after about 10 seconds of pressing retry, system still showing tickets available.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Well 'Pre Requisite Purchase' appears to be a common problem, can Insider advise on this, before a lot of people break things in anger

That's because the membership level is wrong, it doesn't know you've got a white membership.

It's probably as simple as a person in the ticket office didn't tick a box or choosing the wrong option from a drop down menu.

Anyone who has that needs to contact the ticket office and get them to add you as a white member.

Midikilledmydog

Aug 20, 2006
Well they need to get their admin sorted out then, Joining the white membership is like something out of the stone age, fill in a form that goes into a cardboard box, not directly onto the database, pay your money, no number or acknowledgement issued, so no tie up with your Fan Club / Customer number, in retrospect it is hardly surprising something has gone astray and is going to take bloody ages hanging on a phone line to resolve, if it is not already too late to do so.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here