Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have a read of this !!! Sounds familiar ??

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Having just come back game I have to say that I really enjoyed the game, not the result. Had the Spanish dullard had been in charge we would may have got a 0 - 0 or even a 0 - 1 win with our one attack but I would have been bored out of mind. I will Take losing some games to be entertained!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
And thats a FACT is it?

No, it's a load of bollocks. Charlton at home and Brentford away could easily be compared with games against weaker sides like Barnsley at home or Yeovil away, where we got the same number of points. Chill out everyone; it's one (entertaining) loss out of a 46 game season.

Last edited:

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
It might be but still early doors. Some of the performances last season were awful to watch. At least we have some attacking threat this season. If that means finishing mid table but being entertained rather than scrapping in the play offs and getting outplayed again over 2 legs then fair enough.

Would you take a relegation scrap with 'entertainment'? I am scared of playing Forest, Cardiff, Watford at the moment. We could get badly stuffed in those games. See no entertainment in 1-4.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Means "greater than". Standard mathematical shorthand symbol. Makes perfect sense in this context

I thought it was the Mitre logo.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It might be but still early doors. Some of the performances last season were awful to watch. At least we have some attacking threat this season. If that means finishing mid table but being entertained rather than scrapping in the play offs and getting outplayed again over 2 legs then fair enough.

This, absolutely.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Ah so it's all down to Ulloa.
The fact that Sami has bought in 4 attacking players and has a fit CMS at his disposal has no relevance.

If the revisionists of NSC are to be believed we would have got at least 2 points, as both games would have ended 0-0.

It has every relevance. I have no idea whether they are going to be as effective at Ulloa was. Oscar had a game plan which heavily involved Ulloa who is a class player. It is conjecture was to what he would achieve without him. As to Sami and this team, the jury is very much out on the result side, there will be more entertainment though, at least initially.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Ah so it's all down to Ulloa.
The fact that Sami has bought in 4 attacking players and has a fit CMS at his disposal has no relevance.

If the revisionists of NSC are to be believed we would have got at least 2 points, as both games would have ended 0-0.

And? That doesn't make it BETTER. I enjoyed Charlton, I probably would've enjoyed today. Much better than last year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here