92/93
Spurs (fr)
Wimbledon (fr)
Palace (fr)
Inter Zapresic (fr)
94/95
Spurs (fr)

If you've got any of those I'll love you long time

Hiney not had a chance to look for any of these programmes yet but certain I have both Spurs ones and the Palace and Bournemouth one.

Seeing the Albion abroad section I have also got some from tours of Ireland in the late eighties early nineties (Shamrock, Shelbourne x 2, Drogheda and UCD) so will try and sort these out as well. I might also have one V EVV Eindhoven as well which was a tour the season between the two Ireland ones

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Hiney not had a chance to look for any of these programmes yet but certain I have both Spurs ones and the Palace and Bournemouth one.

Seeing the Albion abroad section I have also got some from tours of Ireland in the late eighties early nineties (Shamrock, Shelbourne x 2, Drogheda and UCD) so will try and sort these out as well. I might also have one V EVV Eindhoven as well which was a tour the season between the two Ireland ones

That would be amazing.

I didn't include the Ireland programmes because I didn't think it was 'abroad' enough, but I shall put them in now! I've got 2 or 3 of them i think - I'll let you know which ones.

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
By the way, which seasons of Albion programmes featured Football League Review? Would collecting all the Albion programmes from mid-1960s to mid-1970s get you all the back issues of FLR, not to mention more clutter in the house?

Last edited:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
By the way, which seasons of Albion programmes featured Football League Review? Would collecting all the Albion programmes from mid-1960s to mid-1970s get you all the back issues of FLR, not to mention more clutter in the house?

1967/68 - 1969/70

The Football League Review is a weird one. There are a number of issues that have different back covers and it's really difficult to pin down actual issue numbers because a lot of them didn't have any reference on them You have to look at the dates on the team photos and other articles to date them effectively.

I'm working on a Football League Review section for the website so watch this space!!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Just found this gem:

Using some 'slide rule maths assessment' (whatever that means), a chap called Duncan Darroch with a great record of predicting league positions, is mentioned in the Albion programme on 19 December 1970. He reckons the Albion (then 19th) will finish 14th at the end of the season, allaying fears of relegation.

Fast forward to the end of the season, and yep: Albion did indeed finish 14th.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Well done, Ian. Can't wait for 1981/82 - the most beautiful season of programmes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here