Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have a go at these a-holes

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
It's just 'people' isn't it - some are really stupid, some are nice. I'm sure you get stupid in Brighton.

Unbeaten in 20 and going up. Enjoy it, because you don't sound like you are, too busy moaning about how you're treated ffs. Man up, and I don't mean that in any derogatory way. Just grow some. FFS.

Derby Fan on that thread, Fellow human on planet Earth. I love a bit banter, but let's not get into the whole 'us vs them' kick you in the head kind of shiit

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Derby fans booing stopped long before the stretcher appeared as it became obvious Solly had a serious problem. That thread , and that Albion fan, was an embarrassment. My favourite away day is Derby...proper fans

But the booing hadn't stopped. In fact it got louder as they stretchered Solly off from where I was. Albion around me all commented on it at the time & the Derby lot on the train home I spoke to didn't dispute this and were suitably sheepish, making vague references to time wasting. Just sayin.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Yep I hold my hands up, having a christmas party Friday night got the better of me over the weekend. The beer was flowing and the brain wasn't!!

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Derby fans booing stopped long before the stretcher appeared as it became obvious Solly had a serious problem. That thread , and that Albion fan, was an embarrassment. My favourite away day is Derby...proper fans

It hadn't stopped. I watched live on the net and the camera follows Solly to the tunnel where there was still loud booing. I couldn't believe it and noticed how not one person in the stand nearest the tunnel clapped.
We may (note MAY) boo a player for time wasting and lets face it, Solly did go down twice, but it was not time wasting and although we MAY have booed a player for going down, as a crowd we would have clapped the player off.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Not sure why we have fans coming across as precious this season.

We are top,teams want to beat us we need to get used to it and enjoy it. Who cares what anyone else thinks. Going on their forum is like the palace twats on this forum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here