Havant 1-0 up

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I wonder how many of those loyal H&W fans who will make the journey to Anfield, will actually be at their next home match, or indeed were at their last home match?

heh. How many Albion fans were at the Mill Stad? How many went to the Walsall game last November?

Fans are fickle and like success, simple as that. Anyway they'll obviously get thousands travelling up and maybe a few will go the next Saturday to see their next league game.

harty9

Jan 11, 2008
this is my own user name. its not summer any more... would of been good to play. great bunch off lads.. all i want to do is play football. dont like watching:rant:

Last edited:

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
I wonder how many of those loyal H&W fans who will make the journey to Anfield, will actually be at their next home match, or indeed were at their last home match?

Simple answer: f*** all. But moaning about fair weather fans is like moaning about the rain: pointless.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
PS: If Lewes beat Havant & Waterlooville 4-0, what will be the score against Liverpool Reserves?

rusty redeyes

Feb 26, 2007
Portslade, The Blue Anchor
quality night in Havant last night, spotted at least 12 other lads from the Brighton area there, plus the twins from Littlehampton. Chaos just prior to kick with about 1,000 plus people trying to get in and only 2 turnstiles being open, the other 3 having been shut due to congestion. Atmosphere was good, took a while to suss out the yokels chant of "Averville Averville" though!!! Proper old school football experience, cramped terraces, STANDING, singing, stupid stewards and pitch invasion with some fat old Doris slipping over

Charlie forced off injured just on half time after copping a late tackle early doors. Personally think he could struggle to make Anfield if it was the "bad" leg.

Big up to Justin Gregory, how we never ever signed him is beyond me. Had a tough night facing up to Robinson but came through it.....

rusty redeyes

Feb 26, 2007
Portslade, The Blue Anchor
have to add that though Swansea had loads of possession, the Havant victory was fully deserved. If our team had shown half the committment, desire, willingness and attitude to win that Havant did last night,we'd still be in the cup also

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports