Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hate seeing her smoke, love seeing her happy.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
As we are generalising about smokers, what about non smokers with their smug self absorbed piety about how other people should live their lives (as the comments on this thread prove). In my experience smokers are not square uptight fucks consumed with a sense of their own superiority...........people die get over it.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Hate seeing her stoat, love seeing her puppies

Hate seeing her snort coke, love seeing her happy on waccy baccy

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Oh dear, smokers toys will come out of the pram on here. Think I'll sit back & watch.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
As we are generalising about smokers, what about non smokers with their smug self absorbed piety about how other people should live their lives (as the comments on this thread prove). In my experience smokers are not square uptight fucks consumed with a sense of their own superiority...........people die get over it.

Could not have put it better myself.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Oh dear, smokers toys will come out of the pram on here. Think I'll sit back & watch.

I think it is because it is all getting boring and tedious now. We all fart, we all shit, none of us are unblemished examples of the human state, physically or mentally and some of us smoke. Get over it.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Smokers have a drastically reduced quality of life....and that is a fact.

That is utter rubbish. I smoked ten a day from about 16 to 28, and then on and off in smaller quantities since, with the last couple of years really nothing more than social smoking with drink. There is not one aspect of my life quality I would say was reduced by smoking in all that time, in fact I bloody enjoyed a load of fags with a good drinking and clubbing session so in the respect in was improved.

spig100963

Mar 18, 2011
Want to convince GF to quit smoking. Advise please NSC!

Get someone else to suggest she should give up smoking. Somebody she respects, like an old aunty or Gran.
For some reason if someone like that tells them they listen. Even if it is the same thing you have been saying for years.

My mother gave my wife an E cig as a present. My wife quit next day. Did not even use the e cig.

I had nagged my wife for years, got absolutely nowhere.

p.s My wife has succumbed to the wicked weed again. After about a month and a half abstinence. Gutted.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

I think that's what I said pretty much, yes.

We shouldn't expect others to change because of what we believe. If she wants to stop, she will. If you don't want to be with a smoker, you won't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here