NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Manimal.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Any way those posters can be made available for download? Or sold? Not sure I'd paste it to the wall of my house but I'd buy one for my kid's bedroom for sure.

Any way those posters can be made available for download? Or sold? Not sure I'd paste it to the wall of my house but I'd buy one for my kid's bedroom for sure.

I know a sainsburys with a council tip behind in the se25 area that could use a few of these posters. They would brighten up the lives of the locals no end.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Revolutionary!
I 'd buy one for my front room. Surely a NSC sponsored flag for the playoffs?

Good shout, isn't there some dosh left in the flag kitty?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Beware: saying his name three times into the eyes of one of the very few beasts he can transform into will call the Manimal to you, having him appear and beak you viciously from groin to gullet.
It's a shame prime time TV has become so fanciful now, with the likes of Dr Who.

All the believable programmes have been shelved.

The Stout Yeoman

Master Farter
Aug 14, 2003
59 Le Petomane Boulevard
For NSC users who have never known the revolutionary politics of the sixties, 'Hasta la victoria siempre' is the final line of the last letter written by Che Guevara to Fidel Castro, before Che was killed by the CIA in 1967.

So reading between the lines - IF this was turned into a Tshirt (yes please) and I wore it on holiday to Havana (August) ... how would you rate the chances of me coming home in one piece ?

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Certainly outdoes my own bedroom wall:

doink.jpg
You have a poster of John Wayne Gacy on your wall? :D

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Got to be a flag hasn't it. Good point about the left over stand of fall banner, think there was quite a bit left over.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here