Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hassocks golf course

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I always play my first round of the year at Hassocks, Its a course to make you feel good about yourself.

I had a membership at Mid Sussex for 3 years, Each time I played hassocks I ended hitting well under my handicap. Good confidence booster.

Also hit my only ever eagle at Hassocks.

Juror#13

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Love the course. The 10th par 5 was the hardest, always tried to cut the corner but always ended in the bush. Loved the greens and has great water holes.

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
I like playing Hassocks. Yes its a little flat but plenty of water hazards to keep it interesting. It does turn into a bog in winter but the rest of year it's worth playing if you are a high or mid range handicap.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
One part of the problem is that so much of Sussex is either AONB or National Park, putting great pressure on the bits that aren't. Hurstpierpoint is a microcosm of this - the High Street is a protected conservation area and everything south of it is NP, with the result that almost all developments (including the 140 houses off Cuckfield Road) are to the north. (Hurst High Street watchers need to know that there will be none of the usual congestion in August. It's shut.)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here