Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Has there ever been a more uninspiring live fixture.....

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
How the hell have they not given it? It was clear retaliation as she fell over and was a clear assault...

Oh and now swivel eyes is off popping them beauties out his head... turning off I think, nothing game, nothing football teams hoofing and fighting. And some pikey **** shouting ‘we’ll dun lukaaaa’ from the sidelines audible ad they’ve gone with more realistic lack of crowd noise at a half empty shit hole 2010 home game. Piss poor being the only prem game on tonight.

download.jpg

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Just as I was saying Tarkowski is the most overrated CB in the country, he chucked the ball away from Zahahaha and upset him [emoji23][emoji2]

Great player that Tarkowski

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Tarkowski’s alright. Deservedly a first choice PL centre back and at the time it was worth Southgate giving him a go. (That’s no slight by me on Dunk, who is outstanding).

Michael Keane and Mings jointly take that award of yours, imho. Mings somehow seems to have stolen an England place for many years to come, when he’s very culpable in a hopeless Villa defence.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Mings somehow seems to have stolen an England place for many years to come, when he’s very culpable in a hopeless Villa defence.

Steve Holland: That Mings lad might be worth a look gaffer?
Gareth Southgate: Are you kidding Steve? He's worse than useless.
Steve Holland: He plays for Villa...
Gareth Southgate: Get him on the phone.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I haven’t watched it, what’s the new super stand like?

Does it have a ring of fences around it.

Looks mightily impressive - the aerial shots of the ‘stadium’ were hilarious. It would be one of the betrr re we ‘stadiums’ in league 2 admittedly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here