Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has the Sussex Police Helicopter just landed in Preston Park?

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Woop Woop !!!!!
She's come around. Huge relief to everyone who knows her.
Loads of stitches in her head and unfortunately it appears she's broken some bones in her neck which sounds worse that it is apparently.
The wife's going to see her later today. All's well that ends well.
It's been one of those moments when you remember how much to appreciate your friends, family and the people you love. X

bn3gunner

Feb 12, 2007
If she hadn't been so fashion consious she may well have just got up and carried on, instead she puts her life at risk and cost the NHS and a charity thousands of £'s
I do hope you feel very small and stupid after reading what actually happened.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
As a Preston Park BMF member myself, I'm chuffed to hear one of our lot was able to help and glad this poor woman is on the mend.

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Hey, come on now, often messages on boards such as this are shot from the hip. He meant no malice and there are certainly no hard feelings from me.

Oscar, I was roped into my first BMF session last week. When do you go ? I hardly saw any blokes there, mainly 18-30 girls so I would remember you for sure.
Jay was the girl who helped. He's got a green bib on and if you're anything like me you'll have a blue bib for ages so you probably won't know her. Then again, its a small world eh?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Oscar, I was roped into my first BMF session last week. When do you go ? I hardly saw any blokes there, mainly 18-30 girls so I would remember you for sure.
Jay was the girl who helped. He's got a green bib on and if you're anything like me you'll have a blue bib for ages so you probably won't know her. Then again, its a small world eh?

I'm a green but go in the evenings. I don't know Jay but then there are a lot of members. Stick with it, BMF is great and certainly beats being stuck in an expensive gym.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here