Has the cooking of dinner become all a bit sproncey?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
For the second time in this thread, I'm reduced to simply: Wow.

So, is this going to happen every time I start a thread then? A mod jumps straight in and starts a binfest? Pretty pathetic behaviour for any poster, let alone a mod. 'ave a word.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
So, is this going to happen every time I start a thread then? A mod jumps straight in and starts a binfest? Pretty pathetic behaviour for any poster, let alone a mod. 'ave a word.

It takes two or more to make a binfest.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

We'll have to agree to disagree about who started the binfest, I'm afraid. Plenty of posters have made the same point that I did in my original post - namely that it seems churlish to complain about the food that your friends give you. I'd add that it also seems churlish to characterise their efforts as "faults" as you did in a later post.

Also, from memory, in the time I have been a mod this would be the first time I've "jumped straight in" to a thread you've started. I've certainly seen a side of you that I hadn't noticed previously, so it's not all bad.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Do we have a FLOUNCE?

Not bad. Took a while. No "deleting cookies now" or any such classics but still. 7.6/10 from me.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
We'll have to agree to disagree about who started the binfest, I'm afraid. Plenty of posters have made the same point that I did in my original post - namely that it seems churlish to complain about the food that your friends give you. I'd add that it also seems churlish to characterise their efforts as "faults" as you did in a later post.

Also, from memory, in the time I have been a mod this would be the first time I've "jumped straight in" to a thread you've started. I've certainly seen a side of you that I hadn't noticed previously, so it's not all bad.

Fair do's. I think the tax on Tampons is still getting to me.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
That sounds like a double entendre by someone with a terrible grasp of biology.

Maybe it's because I am not feeling well but BG's quote is making me laugh almost as much as the poster who accidentally made fun of the downs syndrome kid in the Charlton photo

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
image20151104-23714-1l4m2gu.jpg

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Do we have a FLOUNCE?

Not bad. Took a while. No "deleting cookies now" or any such classics but still. 7.6/10 from me.

The flounce of all flounces has to be the 'F***k the REMF, F***k the lot of you' one re FDM's testimonial. There needs to be a poll for the best NSC flounce ever.

Do we have a FLOUNCE?

7.6?

That was terrible, no toys out of pram, no swearing, nothing of any note.

They don't make em like they used to.

The flounce of all flounces has to be the 'F***k the REMF, F***k the lot of you' one re FDM's testimonial. There needs to be a poll for the best NSC flounce ever.

And don't forget referring to yourself in the third person.

Now that was a CLASSIC flounce.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Considering that PM was sent over 9 months ago now. That really has played on your mind.
You may have quoted the wrong post there, but either way, it never bothered me. I obviously know why you know my old address and it's not a problem, I was just taking the piss.

If I actually thought I'd really bothered someone on here I'd send them a PM to straighten things up, I wouldn't call it a success.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Link please.

I want to make notes. When I flounce, I want it to be spectacular and for people to talk about it in years to come. I've already got my second account running, so I'll just switch to that, as I can't really leave.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Actually I was wrong, here is the full quote (The thread is in gold titled Testimonials, I don't know how to link ha ha)

'Well, bollocks to the ****ing lot of you. Binfest your arse off for all I care.

I am sick to the back teeth of lies an innuendos being written about me on here. I haven't given anyone nearly enough information about me or what I 'know' or 'don't know', so who the **** are people to think they can?

The one that really does my head in is when Bloom took over and some idiot wrote 'I bet TLO is gutted now we've got a new chairman'. What a ****ing spanner.

Bollocks to NSC. Bollocks to REMF. Bollocks to the ****ing lot of you.

It's all ****ing SHIT. TLO is flouncing and I'm out of here.'

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Nope - I'll close it down when you flounce on this account. Just for the giggles, like.
You won't know which account it is. I've only used it when staying with the family, so the IP address won't match. Obviously you might guess the account from the intelligent yet witty posts, but I doubt you'd want to lose such a poster, particularly after losing Triggaaar.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports