Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has SUMMER finally arrived?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Did you go in the Red Onion Saloon?

No mate, just managed a nice run for about 10k through a forest track. Great views but hard work.
Miss the sunshine at this time of year but shouldn't complain really with the amount of currant bun I got in the Caribbean over winter!

I was kinda kiddin', unless he did due to the environment, then I would ave 'im.

As for you, couldnt agree more, but might have to have a chat about your so called investment ....... what are you saving or is it mainly subsidy ??

My leccy usage is down 40%. I work from home so probably save more than most. I ensure the dishwasher and washing machine run in the day.

I paid £5k for my panels, which is a lot less than they would have cost 18 months ago, but I also missed the big FIT's (subsidies) but I still earned £90 in my first quarter (Nov - Feb) and £220 in my second quarter (Mar-May)

It's tax free and index linked.

Oh and no one is allowed to turn the lights on after dark

.........................kidding!

Thanks for not being concerned about the planet. By the way you are wrong, very wrong in fact.
http://www.thenakedscientists.com/HTML/questions/question/2008/

I have to disagree as you have not answered my point like for like.

The link you just gave shows what all current volcanoes emit in comparison to what man now emits.

At some point in the future they will be one great allmighty eruption which will dwarf what man emits. History confirms this fact.

So my point, is why are we encouraging man to save 10 pieces of CO2 a year when at some point a volcano will erupt and emit 1000 pieces of CO2?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
No mate, just managed a nice run for about 10k through a forest track. Great views but hard work.
Miss the sunshine at this time of year but shouldn't complain really with the amount of currant bun I got in the Caribbean over winter!
Are you on some kind of tour?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here