Has Sammi offered his resignation?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Yep, 5806 posts of the highest quality, so many words wasted so badly.

mrhairy, you're okay by me! Post away, it's not your fault you choose to post what you hear!

Kosh

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
So far we've signed a very good CB, a squad player that fills a 3rd striker role, on the fringe of signing our 2nd best player last year. If Buckley goes we've lost the CB of last year (but I believe AH covers that), Ulloa (we've yet to see that marquee signing), Buckley (who doesnt fit the new tactics and I'm guessing will be replaced by McCourt).

There's two weeks left of the window, we're lacking players, there's a loan window to follow. Do you think SH thinks they don't know what they're doing? I think he would have known about Ulloa and Buckley going before agreeing to join.

Good a squad player that fills the 3rd striker role, maybe we might sign the 1st and 2nd striker soon.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Dear oh dear, a few days ago a thread was started wanting Sami out....after one game. Then we had the no wingers whingers, when Sami must have known that Buckley was going and March was injured, little choice eh. Now we have some wanting Pulis in, what has Sami done wrong, surely with the squad at his disposal he should be given a chance. Hopefully Sami will not quit on the club the same way that some posters and the club seem to have quit on him.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
I could see bloom wanting pulis in current position.
Pulis will get players in on a budget and get a inherited squad working hard and weed out the shirkers.
He's proved he knows how to get in to the prem and more importantly knows how to stay there.

If there is any problem with hypia he would be mad not to get him in.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I could see bloom wanting pulis in current position.
Pulis will get players in on a budget and get a inherited squad working hard and weed out the shirkers.
He's proved he knows how to get in to the prem and more importantly knows how to stay there.

If there is any problem with hypia he would be mad not to get him in.
Pulis who just fell out with his last chairman because he had this strange notion that he wanted to control more aspects of the footballing side ( such as player recruitment) which parish disagreed with.

Yep sounds like he'd fit in well with the albion structure....

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
What is an OP? Don't think it it worth posting on here. Why should my integrity be questioned by these clever keyboard warriors. The Lampard quote was true but the thick doubters did not read it correctly. Surprise surprise.
Today I merely asked if others had heard something as I had. Yes I used to love NSC but.... My daughter gave up on here as others found out she was a girl and well let me just say she does not post anymore.
Me. I have enough health problems to let a couple of idiots upset me
. Life is too short though to let others pick your words to pieces like insane dogs is not worth the bother

OP means original or opening poster.

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Nothing derogatory in OP, this is Simon by the way currently in Los Angeles watching this farce from afar

Yes. I did realise that. Thanks. Can't believe some on here though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports