Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has Sami got Kemy's number?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Odd, I thought exactly the opposite to the OP, Hyypia looks to me like he's got that same expression on his face as a referee when he's thinking "I know exactly what you did you little git".

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Kemi isn't fat, he's too musclebound. He's built like a boxer which is why he can only last 30 minutes on the pitch. You can see his traps bulging in that picture, no good for a footballer

May I present Wolves cult hero, and housewives favourite, George Elokobi:

elokobi2.png

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Kemi isn't fat, he's too musclebound. He's built like a boxer which is why he can only last 30 minutes on the pitch. You can see his traps bulging in that picture, no good for a footballer

Yep you are right, the man in ripped. Too much time in the gym and not on the pitch.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Big boned?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
For the recored I think Kemy could potentially come good, but does anyone at the club want to give him the chance or think the effort is worth it.

You can only help a poor performer so much, but to say he isnt good enough is stupid in my opinion.

He would love playing for the Albion if the fans were behind him and a couple of goals early season I'm sure that would be the way, if he is on the pitch to get that chance I guess is another thing.

I loved him rolling off an 'injured' player at the start of last season and I thought we were going to see much more of him. hopefully we will this season.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
For the recored I think Kemy could potentially come good, but does anyone at the club want to give him the chance or think the effort is worth it.

You can only help a poor performer so much, but to say he isnt good enough is stupid in my opinion.

He would love playing for the Albion if the fans were behind him and a couple of goals early season I'm sure that would be the way, if he is on the pitch to get that chance I guess is another thing.

I loved him rolling off an 'injured' player at the start of last season and I thought we were going to see much more of him. hopefully we will this season.

I guess a combination of Garcia/Jones didn't think he was good enough, not even to make the bench ... I'd defer to their wisdom over most (all) on here.

In the 2 or 3 appearances I saw he did pretty well nothing apart from nearly gifting Derby with the most absurd back header I've probably ever seen.

You might have to wait a while for him to score a couple of goals seeing as it appears he's only scored 1 in the past 7 years.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

He has a major job on to win over NSC it seems.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here