Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has promotion made me a plastic?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
So, as a supporter since the 80's I have gone to games fairly regularly over the decades at The Goldstone, Withdean and Falmer along with many away trips to lower league outposts. I have never wanted a ST as attending a game is something I do about every month. Promotion doesn't make me want to go to all the home games either so a ST is not really for me.

I assume home tickets will be hard to come by initially for PL games, and away tickets impossible, so I will be reduced to watching MOTD, watching in pubs, discussing 'how we got on at the weekend 'and reading gossip online.

Am I now officially plastic?

Didn't fancy Priestfield?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
So, as a supporter since the 80's I have gone to games fairly regularly over the decades at The Goldstone, Withdean and Falmer along with many away trips to lower league outposts. I have never wanted a ST as attending a game is something I do about every month. Promotion doesn't make me want to go to all the home games either so a ST is not really for me.

I assume home tickets will be hard to come by initially for PL games, and away tickets impossible, so I will be reduced to watching MOTD, watching in pubs, discussing 'how we got on at the weekend 'and reading gossip online.

Am I now officially plastic?

Nah. You're no plastic, mate. Ask anyone to describe someone whose supported a team that's been lower league for 30 years going on average to a game a month and they'd say you're a proper fan. You're certainly no less a Brighton fan than me. Nothing to worry about and enjoy next season with your head held high.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Nicer and more interesting , oh please tell me you're having a laugh:facepalm:
regards
DR

You need to brush up on your Media Studies. picard.gif

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green