Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has Oscar Offered his Resignation?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
If he is off , get it sorted and get the new manager in ASAP

Forget the manager, sort out the squad, with Burke and Barber we shouldn't need a manager to identify players who would improve us.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
This is more exciting then every Brighton performance I've seen this season.
I've just seen a fly being attacked by a spider. This is more excitement that I can take after watching Brighton all season!

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
If you believed every rumour that was started on here you'd be a tosser of the highest order, you self-righteous ****.

Would it really have hurt to wait 15 minutes or so before calling for a ban? And no, I don't believe much that is reported on here, but I am not so far up my own arse as to be demanding those that contribute should be banned. ****.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I've read that 6 times and I don't understand it.

You're making "no comment". If there was nothing in the rumours, you'd say so. If you simply weren't sure either way you'd hold your hands up and say you don't know.

Not that complex...?

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
You would hope that the Club will look to kill this story quickly - either give Oscar their full backing or allow him to depart, if he insists.

We are about to have the high profile opening of the new training complex (complete with sponsors), plus the unveiling of the new playing kit. OK you don't need a football manager / head coach for those occasions, but it would seem a bit odd for the former - especially as Oscar seems to have been appointed with his academy experience in mind. Plus I cannot imagine that Tony Bloom will want another managerial saga hanging over the Club this summer. We don't really need the players heading off on their hols thinking 'here we go again.....' plus prospective signings thinking we are in turmoil and looking elsewhere.

We really need whoever is manager to be fully and immediately involved in sorting out which players are being retained and who is on our shopping list.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
You're making "no comment". If there was nothing in the rumours, you'd say so. If you simply weren't sure either way you'd hold your hands up and say you don't know.

Not that complex...?

I think your original sentence ran into itself a bit. To clarify:

Bozza saying "there's nothing in it" = Nothing in it
Bozza saying "I don't know anything" = May or may not be something in it, Bozza doesn't know
Bozza saying "no comment" = Something in it.

Since Bozza said "no comment" it's a worry.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Not that complex...?

Oscar Garcia is Brighton & Hove Albion's manager at this point in time. Fact.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I just hope that the whole football management side is reviewed now so we get a manager and keep him

It's complicated by the fact that people start a Back/Sack poll thread after any two consecutive defeats regularly during the season.... ring any bells ?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I remember when Koosh was kicked out of the changing room for having a fight with Bruno and driven off home by Kemy.
That was an NSC exclusive too.
And complete bullshit.

For those with short memories.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Maybe get that Basin haired sloth from here to take the job. He sounds special...... Really really special.

What's the worst that could happen?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
If we do have to change our manager, can we carefully explain to him (or her) the situation and restrictions we are playing under. The fact that we wish to abide by FFP, be prudent with the clubs finances and any other relevant information the new manager (or coach) needs to know.

If this is to do with lack of budget or players for next season (and the transfer window) then what has changed for Oscar, surely he knew the situation when he arrived? Nothing has changed in our approach to the way the club is run and surely he knew the situation when he arrived. Or did we lie to him to get him here?

If this is about something else then I take everything back.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
It's time for unlocking the attacking flair of the team...
24012008_kevin-keegan.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here