Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has Oscar Offered his Resignation?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Heard this from someone at club. Don't know any details regarding why and not going to name person but he's a reliable source.

On what other matters has your source proved reliable ?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Heard this from someone at club. Don't know any details regarding why and not going to name person but he's a reliable source.

Of course he is. Whatever you say.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Last I heard, Oscar has now changed his mind and is staying for next season.

Phew!

urbanjim

Oct 27, 2005
Dublin
Code:
**** the hell off. Don't care about the result today, or overall, long term. I love the Albion. We are in the best hands I've seen, couldn't understand why he would quit.

Whilst every post/subject will now blames the milkman, to the cat that looked at Oscar crooked, I am very proud to be a Brighton fan tonight. I love Brighton, but this wasn't our year. Next year however.....

Last edited:

Maximus

Jul 24, 2007
Brighton
Heard the same. Shame if true IMO. From the outside it looks like he's trying to do his job with his hands tied behind his back. I'm hoping it's a heat of the moment decision, and he changes his mind (if true).

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Absolutely no way woud he have done the post-match interview that he did and then thrown his toys out the pram and quit. Seriously, people need to get a grip. You'd think that we'd been relegated to Div2 and re-named Brighton Eagles the way some people are carrying on.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Was told by a taxi driver last night that Malky is in advanced talks with BHA hence his settlement with Cardiff but I chose to ignore it as unlkely and still think the same but who knows, stranger things have happened.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Apparently Burke is taking over.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
If he has then it suggests something is wrong somewhere with the footballing organisation of the club

Agree.

I understand THAT TB needs to keep a lid on spending but I can't help think the problems started with barbers arrival.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Absolutely no way woud he have done the post-match interview that he did and then thrown his toys out the pram and quit. Seriously, people need to get a grip. You'd think that we'd been relegated to Div2 and re-named Brighton Eagles the way some people are carrying on.

He stormed out of the interview at the end when asked about having to play DS players and whether new players were coming in, saying "That is up to the club, not me"

Read into that whatever you want!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
If he has then it suggests something is wrong somewhere with the footballing organisation of the club

This-and reading between the lines and Gus last year and his threat to walk from Sunderland if he was not given control of full team matters,but we will see.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
After last summer I find it hard to comprehend that Bloom would be willing to let Oscar leave now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here