Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has Oscar left Tel Aviv?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Can't believe he went back there after citing his reasons for quitting the first time.
Good luck to the bloke, still say he will manage Barca in the future.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I wouldn't blame him to be honest, I wouldn't feel safe in Israel at the moment.

I'm afraid the guys a damn fool for returning. Was he so stupid that he didn't realise what Israel were doing and how things would escalate. Never struck me as the typical thick footballer type but perhaps he is. Did he suddenly forget what happened last time and why he left or did his pal Jordi say it would be ok this time?..

If he decision making is so poor in life then perhaps this is why the transfer dealings with him were poorer. Perhaps this will make him join Leeds!

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
i have to say - since hearing about the players he turned down in the january window and the way he is alleged to have behaved whilst here, i think he is a bit odd. not to mention the dull football.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
i have to say - since hearing about the players he turned down in the january window and the way he is alleged to have behaved whilst here, i think he is a bit odd. not to mention the dull football.

Exactly. He never quite seemed with it, rather distant and peremptory when interviewed, and not just language barrier. Seemed to find the whole thing rather boring.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Typical. His missus can't even put up with a few missiles and keeps banging on at him. Doesn't she realise how important football is?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here