Has NSC got collectively more stupid since we moved to the Amex ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
As I am over 50 now I am more stupid as my braincells are dying now.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Not more stupid as a percentage of posters..it's just a LOT more posters so it looks like its more stupid overall.

The "stupidity quotient" can be modelled un a scatter graph or somesuch. I can't be arsed though because I'm pretty thick myself.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
And how is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
And how is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

That was because you were pissed up on homemade nettle plonk I expect.

Expectations have risen since we got to the Amex and the fans who came along for the ride from the Doncaster game onwards pretty much know nothing of the horrendous football witnessed in seasons previous. That said I wouldn't discount their support in any way, shape or form. It will just take time for them to realise we may be in this league for years to come.

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
The downward spiral stems from the day back in 2002 (before the current incarnation of NSC) when The Clique received much undeserved obloquy during an erudite discussion of Lunchtime Sandwiches. As I recall, FG called out Barnet Seagull and Simster for their fine gustatory choices and the binfest has been raging ever since. Albeit by proxy and in a multi-platformed, cascading paradigm.

Reinstate The Clique, I say.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
And there it is........... " acceptable racism......... "Is this simply that more posters simply means more stupid people (a problem America has often suffered from)" Replace "America"with Africa and watch the uncomfortable squirming commence.

Except, it's highlighting that Americans aren't more stupid, just that a result of there being more Americans there are more stupid Americans leading to the false idea that Americans are more stupid. It is dismantling the "casual racism", not supporting it.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

Well, I recognise the quote:

"That's because you were drunk!"

Althought the Hillbilly's response wasn't owt bad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports