Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has Naylor declared war on NSC?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I can't believe people took Bozza's notice seriously. There are people at the Argus with a severe sense of humour failure.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Spot on. How people can complain is just beyond me. Get some perspective. The people complaining probably have zero experience in these matters. It always takes time to get things right. I know i would feel pretty miffed if i had put all the effort in that they have and still people complained.
I think it's you who ought to get some perspective. There has been no complaining, there has been feedback. The alternative would have been people lying about their experiences, which in the long run would have been much worse. And absolutely NOBODY has been negative about the Amex and compared it unfavourably to Withdean. When you start seeing those posts then you can say that people are 'complaining'.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Personally, I think Naylor is spot on. There are some moronic questions on here but, as he comments at the end, the vast majority of supporters are level headed and offer constructive critizism. It people that ask dumb questions then whinge when they don't get the answers they want. As Bozza point out, the vast majority of comments have been constructive and can only help iron out teething problems of moving to a new stadium. It seems some who have made constructive comments have taken Naylors article to suggest that all users of NSC are morons when that is so far from the truth and what I read the article to imply.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
What a pathetic excuse for a journalist and a newspaper.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Personally, I think Naylor is spot on. There are some moronic questions on here but, as he comments at the end, the vast majority of supporters are level headed and offer constructive critizism. It people that ask dumb questions then whinge when they don't get the answers they want. As Bozza point out, the vast majority of comments have been constructive and can only help iron out teething problems of moving to a new stadium. It seems some who have made constructive comments have taken Naylors article to suggest that all users of NSC are morons when that is so far from the truth and what I read the article to imply.

Exactly - unfortunately there are some right muppets on here and who post on the Argus comments. That is who the article was aimed at, some people need to stop being so precious. It's fine to give abuse out but not to take it back?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Just read the article:

Naylor, if you're busy reading this, stop being an arse.

Of course we have a moronic element, all clubs do. You think it's more prevelant that at other clubs, because you don't spend your time reading their forums. So you've written your article without checking the facts.
When Glen Murray moved up the road, did you see death threats to him on the walls in Brighton, ala Wayne Rooney? I remember a Wigan fan complaining on tv about life in the premiership, he was criticising Paul Jewell and preferred it when they were in the lower leagues.

All clubs have their share of whiners, ours are no worse.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I have to say, the complaining is quite embarrassing.

I have to say that I disagree with you-some of it is quite justified. Disabled parking issues and over 35 minutes to serve 12 people a pie and a pint are issues that will need to be resolved quickly and those 2 matters pissed off a lot of people. Nothing embarrassing about letting the club know what needs improving-especially as they seem to want to know our experiences from Saturday.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sorry, I can't see much wrong with that article, a little ott maybe but we are talking about selling newspapers.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Made me chuckle too - especially the above article with the 'Chill Pill' references c/o writer Richard GURNER.

Perhaps the Arsegust have got a sense of humour after all?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here