Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Has Nathan Bitten Off More Than He Can Chew? - Sacked 12/02/2023

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
He's got two more games to do something or I think Saints will make a change.
Wouldn't be surprised ikf he goes this week but the problem for Saints is that they have probably missed the boat of getting an experienced and talented coach like Wolves or Villa did. Not sure who they could turn to?

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Just watched the MOTD interview, got to be a dead man walking now, might even be up there as the shortest managerial tenure in EPL history?

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Some very strange things said in this weekends interviews from him. The context isnt very clear, but talking about having to make compromises to their playing style for various reasons, the fans being one of them. Also claiming not many in Europe were better than him/Luton in their aggressive attacking play. Maybe not many in the Championship, but I would think a lot of Prem teams & others across the top European leagues would contest that point. Seems to be cracking under the pressure.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Their fans have been on him from the second he was announced.
He needs some emotional intelligence to win them over...

...oh.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Never negative about him but think that interview will assure he never gets another big job again.
Seemed to be saying since he came in he has been doing what the players want and not what he wants. Madness

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just watched the MOTD interview, got to be a dead man walking now, might even be up there as the shortest managerial tenure in EPL history?
No, Palace have already COMFORTABLY claimed that title when they employed Frank de Boer for 10 weeks (4 games). I doubt that will ever be beaten.

The gift that just keeps giving :lolol: 🤡

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Stevie G or Super Frank?:ROFLMAO:
Talking of Franks… it’ll be good if they get in Frank De Boer and he has a similar start to the one he had at Palace. Other than it being one of the easier away days in the Premier League, I would love them to go down. Completely tinpot.

Ever since that 2010/11 League One season when Brighton pipped them to the title I’ve hated them and that prat Adkin. Remember being at the Withdean Easter weekend that season when they won 2-1 despite being 1-0 down with 2 late goals, and their fans were unbearable.

Please get relegated.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Never negative about him but think that interview will assure he never gets another big job again.
Seemed to be saying since he came in he has been doing what the players want and not what he wants. Madness
Or perhaps refreshingly honest? People can’t win mind, accused of boring cliches or answering like politicians most of time. Regardless, least he’s in a job where you can never really fail.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Wouldn't be surprised ikf he goes this week but the problem for Saints is that they have probably missed the boat of getting an experienced and talented coach like Wolves or Villa did. Not sure who they could turn to?
Or Everton. Jones got hired because he’s mates with the owners.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here