Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Has Nathan Bitten Off More Than He Can Chew? - Sacked 12/02/2023

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It did seem like a very odd interview. Almost like a resignation speech talking about the things he's done wrong.....
What did he say? I have heard some other interviews and his choice of words is sometimes weird.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Very strange interview by Nathan after todays loss. Not sure he will be there long, not exactly endearing himself to the fans
If I were the Chairman I'd be hauling him in tomorrow and asking WTF he's been doing this past 2 months, or however long it is. He suggested he had been letting them do their own thing but now that stops. What a load of tosh, no wonder the fans can't stand him.

The interview, on the Beeb, is as bizarre as I've seen in recent times

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
If I were the Chairman I'd be hauling him in tomorrow and asking WTF he's been doing this past 2 months, or however long it is. He suggested he had been letting them do their own thing but now that stops. What a load of tosh, no wonder the fans can't stand him.

The interview, on the Beeb, is as bizarre as I've seen in recent times
3 months ! And I don’t think they had anyone at the World Cup, or maybe 1 player. Very strange ‘this doesn’t look like one of my teams, ones like the success I had with Luton’ errrrr

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
……and he’s not to blame and he was statistically the best…..

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
3 months ! And I don’t think they had anyone at the World Cup, or maybe 1 player. Very strange ‘this doesn’t look like one of my teams, ones like the success I had with Luton’ errrrr
Two players went to Qatar, both defenders and as one was with Germany and one with Ghana they were back quite quickly.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Surprised that Nathan has an inexplicable chip on his shoulder. Seemed like such a normal guy when he ran over to a bunch of away fans, most of whom had previously loved him, at Huish Park to punch the net and swear at us - impressive barrage of profanities, to be fair - after a Yeovil win in 2007.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
The same knob head to this day. Given managers job ready for the championship. It's a shame Saints aren't KEEPING UP!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Just read a report of yesterday’s game. The fans really don’t like him.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Bizarre - that bbc interview is a classic case of someone having an argument with themselves… at times he was speaking in the first, second and third person all at once … which is an achievement!

As a player I liked Nathan, until his Yeovil antics… but he did a sterling job for a couple of weeks as caretaker here though.

Alas, I suspect t he’ll be gone before long - which is a shame as I really do enjoy watching the Saints flounder so.

I’m sure he’ll be back at somewhere like Forest Green in years to come…

Last edited:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
He's a really really odd man isn't he? Doesn't instil confidence at all. But mostly just very very odd.
But the Lord is on his side so he knows he can’t be wrong:ffsparr:

maybe it’s just that the Lord wants the Saints to go down.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here