Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Has Nathan Bitten Off More Than He Can Chew? - Sacked 12/02/2023

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Totally agree and I'm very anti religion for these and many other reasons - mostly due to the folk that use it to legitimise being complete scum bags. But also because it is clearly facical as presented/taught - no different to being told to believe in Santa and the tooth fairy. Why do so many think it acceptable to teach our children such things to our kids as fact, I find it astonishing that it is still allowed.

Well they are now trying to teach children that men can become women so that's no different.

Nothing factual about that either.

Indoctrinated brainwashing.

Anything that starts with "I believe" should be treated as an opinion, not a fact. It's just based on that persons opinion/view.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Feel sorry for the guy. Out of his depth in the Prem and also at Stoke in the Championship and yet he could do no wrong at Luton and yes, in a poll a few years back most on here would have taken him at the Albion.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I’m an atheist, but I respect your beliefs.

I’ve known neighbours or colleagues who were part of the Kings Church network. Kind, generous, truly happy folk. Some found the church when in adversity.

It’s a million miles away from the Born Again Christianity of right or alt-right Trump fanboys in the US.

Let’s tolerate all (legal and non-racist) beliefs in this country.
Well said

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Feel sorry for the guy. Out of his depth in the Prem and also at Stoke in the Championship and yet he could do no wrong at Luton and yes, in a poll a few years back most on here would have taken him at the Albion.
In his defence, he's taken the reigns at 2 toxic failing clubs. He did similar to Howe at Muff with Luton, a small club with no money punching way above their weight.

His only way back to PL now is through promotion, though I think he'll do just fine at the right club managerially...... what he absolutely needs is a PR media coach as his interviews are rambling and antagonistic. Needs to calmly stick to very basic, yes and no without any histrionics.

Look at our own boss, animated nutter on the touchline, but always calm, composed and thoughtful in interview. RDZ has a level of emotional control lacking in Jones, who acts like a "come on then" 16 year old.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Blimey, really? I know there are a lot of posters on here with a less than solid grasp of reality, but I don't believe so many could be so gullible. Based on what, one win as a caretaker? And no, I'm not being wise after the event; he was patently never going to be a PL standard manager, or more importantly a Bloom-type manager.

Although having said that if we were back at Withdean and struggling in League One then yes, I'd take him. Maybe that was the criteria people used.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
His response when the post match interviewer asked if their fortunes would turn around was "God willing" completely absolving himself of any responsibility.

Bloke is an absolute fraud.
It’s an expression, used by believers and non believers. I wouldn’t draw too much from it. Bit harsh. Guy’s a very good manager, just insufficient at this level.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Another 1 bites the dust! Didn't help himself with press conferences and losing yesterday against 10 men after being a goal up was final nail in coffin
Not as bad as last week's. That was special. Fancy telling the press that you, as manager, were not telling the players to play your way, but instead letting them do something else that someone else thought was a good idea. Seriously WTF? He shouldn't even be able to claim his wages if he wasn't the one managing them.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well they are now trying to teach children that men can become women so that's no different.

Nothing factual about that either.
Well men can become women in the eyes of the law and society, so that is a fact.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Well men can become women in the eyes of the law and society, so that is a fact.

Well you just stated an opinion.

Society does not believe this at all. "Some" people have this opinion, not society as a whole.

So it's not a fact at all.

The law is a woeful thing to use as evidence of a "fact" as the law is based on opinions.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Well you just stated an opinion.

Society does not believe this at all. "Some" people have this opinion, not society as a whole.

So it's not a fact at all.

The law is a woeful thing to use as evidence of a "fact" as the law is based on opinions.
Is there anything society ‘as a whole’ agree on?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
At the time he did way better than Hypia had managed, only two games I know although we looked liked we may actually win a game and did.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here