Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has Loanies Affeted Are Season?

seagullsss

Lofts Number 1 Fan!
Jan 1, 2008
I believe that it is solely down to all the loan players mickey brought in we are were we are. we have had no consistency in are line up all season i agree at this level you need a few loan players too help but the amount we have had its just gone beyond a joke.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
:jester::jester:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Do you think we should comment on the spelling?

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I believe that it is solely down to all the loan players mickey brought in we are were we are. we have had no consistency in are line up all season i agree at this level you need a few loan players too help but the amount we have had its just gone beyond a joke.

It has not been helpful but to say it is the only reason is ridiculous. How about the fact that our two best strikers have both been out for much of the season and rarely played together? The fact that recently we have done well to have less than 10 players out in any game. There are many reasons why we might go down, not one.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Alright Alright just wanted a brighton related thread not spelling lol.
Fair enough. I think the problem with the loanees we've brought in is that they haven't generally been any better than what we already had, and we just finished up paying the wages of players not wanted by their own clubs.

Now if we could have had that lad Macheda from MU to give him two or three months of 1st. team experience earlier in the season....................

seagullsss

Lofts Number 1 Fan!
Jan 1, 2008
Fair enough. I think the problem with the loanees we've brought in is that they haven't generally been any better than what we already had, and we just finished up paying the wages of players not wanted by their own clubs.

Now if we could have had that lad Macheda from MU to give him two or three months of 1st. team experience earlier in the season....................

Then we would have been talking
Thats true though we never seem to bring in youngsters from prem clubs always seems to be players from the same level.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Then we would have been talking
Thats true though we never seem to bring in youngsters from prem clubs always seems to be players from the same level.

We had a young Martin Keown for a while once. He was quality. I seem to remember Brady getting, or trying to get, a few Arsenal youngsters down here through his connections with the club. Don't remember anybody spectacularly good coming down here as a result, though.

seagullsss

Lofts Number 1 Fan!
Jan 1, 2008
We had a young Martin Keown for a while once. He was quality. I seem to remember Brady getting, or trying to get, a few Arsenal youngsters down here through his connections with the club. Don't remember anybody spectacularly good coming down here as a result, though.

I remember couple of years ago we got someone o'carole he was an arsenal youngster. if i remember rightly he was a right back.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I fink the lownies have effected the seeson in a niggative way. Mickey Adams bought in to many of this players that dont give a shit.So were now fuked.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I fink the lownies have effected the seeson in a niggative way. Mickey Adams bought in to many of this players that dont give a shit.So were now fuked.

Bloody hell - perhaps we SHOULD turn this into a spelling thread! What do you reckon, Seagullsss?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here