Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has Liam Rosenior gone DOWN in your ESTIMATION ?

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
More abuse, you really are a nasty piece of shit.

How exactly is that abuse. Looks like pointing out the facts based on your actions to me. Actions that could have the potential to cause one of our players problems way beyond football. I hope youre proud of yourself.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
As a lefty, hefeweiss ( rather than craft-ale) drinker who loathes the Sun, I actually don't have a problem with this. Leon is clearly an articulate, committed professional who would have a potential career in sports journalism or punditry after he hangs up his boots and he would be daft not to take up an opportunity like this. I would much rather his type of professional was talking or writing about the game than many that are doing so at the moment.

This is the part I find saddest, principles have been thrown out of everyones windows. I guess I was wrong to care

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
What about not writing for The Sun in the first place then ? I didn't realise he was forced to

It's his choice. What has it got to do with you?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
What about not writing for The Sun in the first place then ? I didn't realise he was forced to

I wonder how many Liverpol fans have Sky Sports?
Those that have, who may even be related to the 96, obviously have different principles to you, getting on your high horse about principles cos you have dropped an almighty bollock in the eyes of 99% of Brighton fans.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
This is the part I find saddest, principles have been thrown out of everyones windows. I guess I was wrong to care

The more columnists like Liam that the Sun employ the better. Whether you like it or not this newspaper has a wide readership. I think that perhaps you have merely misjudged the extent to which it is your business. The Internet really is an unpleasant place and that includes the personal abuse that you have received on this thread over your mistake (in my opinion).

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I wonder how many Liverpol fans have Sky Sports?
Those that have, who may even be related to the 96, obviously have different principles to you, getting on your high horse about principles cos you have dropped an almighty bollock in the eyes of 99% of Brighton fans.

So I pose the question has Rosenior gone down in your estimation thanks to writing for the Sun, cue abuse being flung at me, obviously he hasn't gone down in peoples eyes , fair enough.

Where's he been abused ?

By YOU, you total ****wit.

And you tried to bring others in by the hashtags, fortunately others realised you are a sad old man with too much time on your hands as you **** into a crusty sock waiting for the next episode of WWE.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
The more columnists like Liam that the Sun employ the better. Whether you like it or not this newspaper has a wide readership. I think that perhaps you have merely misjudged the extent to which it is your business. The Internet really is an unpleasant place and that includes the personal abuse that you have received on this thread over your mistake (in my opinion).

When your fellow columnists include Kelvin McKenzie I think people have a right to question what he is doing

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
When your fellow columnists include Kelvin McKenzie I think people have a right to question what he is doing

Liam is a nice guy trying to promote his (our) club to a readership who may not be aware of the footballing revolution happening in Sussex. It is his decision. I have the utmost respect for him and that doesn't change because he writes in a newspaper I don't happen to buy.

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
There's only one person coming across as a **** in this thread, and it's certainly not the classy Liam Rosenior.

Think that summed it up perfectly. The worst football related topic I've seen

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Tweeting one of our own to criticise, hashtagging a group you know will react badly in what has to be a deliberate attempt to shit-stir things for an Albion player. Some 'fan'. Wow. With fans like you who needs Nigels.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Tweeting one of our own to criticise, hashtagging a group you know will react badly in what has to be a deliberate attempt to shit-stir things for an Albion player. Some 'fan'. Wow. With fans like you who needs Nigels.
The 'comedy' mask has slipped a couple of times recently and it ain't pretty.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Where was the abuse ? It was a question

This is abuse to a player but I don't see you calling him out http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?341417-One-in-Ten-Glenn

You sad, sad man.

That was merely playing on two memes:

1. "One in Ten Glenn" coined by an NSCer, possibly [MENTION=14113]tom[/MENTION] hark preston park. I can't recall.
2. "FFS Murray", as widely used by Palace fans after being uttered by an Albion fan after Murray scored against us.

If you think that is on a par with your disgraceful actions re: Liam Rosenior, then I really don't know what to say.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here