Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has Liam Rosenior gone DOWN in your ESTIMATION ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Classic Corbynism Condescending Claptrap, nuff said

I think Tommy Vance use to say 'nuff said' after describing the likes of Lead Zepperlin as the 'greatest wrock band in the world'. In other worlds, he was talking bollocks. Nuff said.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
CpK4Iw-WcAAhrdq.jpg:large

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
No not really as it is the biggest selling newspaper and read by most working class people who would be interested in what he has to say so probably offered the best return for him.

Sadly you may well be right that most working class people read the Sun, but I if you remove the class aspect it just boils down to.... most thick people read The Sun.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Writing a weekly column every Saturday in The Sun, not a good thing in my eyes. His agent should be more clued up than this

Initially I would say Yes....you have sold your soul to the devil.......................but hey.......it's Liam Rosenior a really lovely bloke from a lovely family so for that reason, I can just about overlook it. I am sure lots of people at the Sun are also nice people. The Editors are usually the problem

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Do these guys actually write their own column or is it with the assistance of a journalist or for they just put their name to something that someone else has penned ?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
No, I think very highly of Rosenior. A superb player and decent guy, if he wants to move in to column writing or football analytical roles after his playing days are over then this is gaining him some good experience and showing others what he is capable of.

As long as it doesn't affect his commitment to us or he doesn't start speaking badly about how we are as a club then I have no problem with it

Curryisgreat

Dec 9, 2010
So it seems that The Sun now is ok for Albion fans and Rosenior joins Kelvin McKenzie as a Sun columnist, Albion might not win the Championship this season but the fans will win the prize for biggest hypocrites

Give it up man. Maybe it's time to move on?

Does it make you happy to be filled with such bile?

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Surely all about the content!

If he can raise the IQ of the average Sun reader, by even 1%, it's a job well done!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here