Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has it really happened ? Has it been embargoed for the Argus FRONT page .....

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Ivd just been to the amex club shop to finish my xmas shoping and got talking to the bloke at the till. He said that sami will definitely be gone tomorrow :albion2:.
He said it in a way that he was giving me secret information. Is he just trying to look good and make out he knows something. ,or does he actually know something. Who knows but thought id share

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Loose lips sink ships.........

shhhhh.jpg

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
It makes sense to not make a knee jerk reaction in the heat of the moment but let the dust settle for a couple of days. In hindsight we did actually create a lot on Friday night , certainly a lot more than Millwall, but frustratingly nothing seemed to fall for us. You could see the tension in the players and the atmosphere on Friday night didn't help them. Ironically it may be better playing away from home at the moment

He isn't in Oz though is he

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Apparently SH was 5th choice and the 4 above him are all still unemployed so perhaps just waiting for a call.
Given that you get everything wrong, every time, how do you get the confidence to keep saying things as if they have any basis on reality?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Removed

Last edited:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
As I said on a previous thread, a 'low ranking' employee told a friend of mine that there was a lot of 'he's gone' flying around the AMEX Friday night. There appears to be nothing coming from sources that can engineer a feeling of confidence in that. All it takes is one person to start a rumour and others, more in hope than anything else, take it as gospel.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Ivd just been to the amex club shop to finish my xmas shoping and got talking to the bloke at the till. He said that sami will definitely be gone tomorrow :albion2:.
He said it in a way that he was giving me secret information. Is he just trying to look good and make out he knows something. ,or does he actually know something. Who knows but thought id share

To save any confusion i was talking to a bloke at the till not a bloke behind the till

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
As I said on a previous thread, a 'low ranking' employee told a friend of mine that there was a lot of 'he's gone' flying around the AMEX Friday night. There appears to be nothing coming from sources that can engineer a feeling of confidence in that. All it takes is one person to start a rumour and others, more in hope than anything else, take it as gospel.

I was in the press lounge at the Amex until quite late and then out for an even later curry with people who would have known if he had been sacked. There was no such talk.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I was in the press lounge at the Amex until quite late and then out for an even later curry with people who would have known if he had been sacked. There was no such talk.

Which merely underlines the point that the rumours were started in the stands.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here