Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

has Fulham sold out?

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
dont worry about what block your ticket says, it tends to be an 'old school' sit where you like jobby at Fulham :thumbsup:

el punal

dont worry about what block your ticket says, it tends to be an 'old school' sit where you like jobby at Fulham :thumbsup:

Not quite. Last season the stewards stopped fans with tickets for the lower section trying to get to the upper bit at half time. It got a bit heated which was just as well because it was a bloody cold night!

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Not quite. Last season the stewards stopped fans with tickets for the lower section trying to get to the upper bit at half time. It got a bit heated which was just as well because it was a bloody cold night!

It was, but the result and our support warmed most up........

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Amazed we haven't sold this one out already. An away day with a great reputation & our first league away game. Haven't been that impressed with our away numbers the last few seasons - I swear it used to be better before the Amex which is odd! Maybe just have high expectations after previous good numbers...

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Amazed we haven't sold this one out already. An away day with a great reputation & our first league away game. Haven't been that impressed with our away numbers the last few seasons - I swear it used to be better before the Amex which is odd! Maybe just have high expectations after previous good numbers...

It's not at all odd that the Amex has apparently reduced travelling numbers. In the Withdean era I used to go to 10 - 12 away games a season, as the atmosphere, etc, at Withdean was woeful, and I probably only attended about 12/15 home games a season. Now we have the Amex I attend more home games, but have cut back on away games to around 6 a season. I think quite a few will have adopted this approach.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It's not at all odd that the Amex has apparently reduced travelling numbers. In the Withdean era I used to go to 10 - 12 away games a season, as the atmosphere, etc, at Withdean was woeful, and I probably only attended about 12/15 home games a season. Now we have the Amex I attend more home games, but have cut back on away games to around 6 a season. I think quite a few will have adopted this approach.

Can't believe anyone who was there in December won't be going this time around....apart from it being smack in the middle of the holidays, obviously.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Yeh I get that theory mate and I'm much the same as you in that unused to go away more. I just assumed many more on the home numbers would mean more fanatical supporters and more away... 2 sides to the Amex argument affecting away attendance. We had set the bar very high, and are at the arse end of the country so have much further to travel than most clubs...

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I agree we had good travelling surport before the Amex however we won several Championships as well but we will need to build new travelling Fan base. I also think we have many none sussex based fans who try and go to games which they may reside nearer too.
Also it does depend how you playing and our league position.
Looking forward tonight's game lets hope the team and fans deliver as it is on Sky.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here