Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has everyone got back to ignoring England...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
For those not interested in Bake Off , Sarah Beeny :drool::love: is on Channel 4 at 8pm

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I hate this apathy towards the England team, if everyone was so apathetic about Brighton we wouldn't have a team to support anymore. Just as some pathetic people have decided to support Germany or Spain we would all be supporting Chelsea or Man City. I'll be watching tonight because I'm English and support the England national team.

Personally I will be looking forward to watching Sterling, Henderson, Sturridge and Wilshere some of the brightest young players anywhere.

Sorry if that's not a fashionable point of view for all you trendy types that seem to take joy in our national team loosing.l

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I hate this apathy towards the England team, if everyone was so apathetic about Brighton we wouldn't have a team to support anymore. Just as some pathetic people have decided to support Germany or Spain we would all be supporting Chelsea or Man City. I'll be watching tonight because I'm English and support the England national team.

Personally I will be looking forward to watching Sterling, Henderson, Sturridge and Wilshere some of the brightest young players anywhere.

Sorry if that's not a fashionable point of view for all you trendy types that seem to take joy in our national team loosing.l

The difference for me is that I give a rats arse about Brighton whereas I don't give a rats arse about national football. Never have. Club football is all I care about.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Also, just look at that squad. It really is terrible. I find a good test of how good an England squad is, is to see how many of the players you have in your Fantasy Football Team. I have two, and one of those is Rooney which clearly was a grave error on my part, the other being Chambers. This England team would struggle to stay in the Premier League.

And apparently Roy will play 442 tonight. England are going back to the dark ages.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

This. Might need to have a little BET, to force myself to CARE about the scoreline, though.

Also intrigued to see the FIFTEEN year old in the Norway side.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
The difference for me is that I give a rats arse about Brighton whereas I don't give a rats arse about national football. Never have. Club football is all I care about.

Fair enough, I take it you'll not be cheerleading any other national teams in the upcoming Euro finals, then.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

I don't get any joy in England losing - I'm completely not bothered about the result in much the same way I don't care about Forest Green's results.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Looking forward to the German game against Argentina though.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Will always support my country. Even I find friendlies a bit pointless though tbh. Of course will be watching though...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Looking forward to the German game against Argentina though.

It's on at the same time as your country, England unfortunately. You'll have to record it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here