Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has everybody received their Derby Tickets?

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
I ordered my Derby tickets on the 20th September and still haven't received them. Anyone body else in the same situation?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Think they must have got lost, got mine ages ago

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Oh dear, okay. Has this happened to anyone else before with away tickets? What do I do about getting duplicates?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh dear, okay. Has this happened to anyone else before with away tickets? What do I do about getting duplicates?

Well where did you buy them from ?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Contact the club I guess, they'll either sort one out down here or you should be able to collect it up there. :)

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Got my in post some time ago.

Happened to me for the Stoke cup game, the club organised for a duplicate to be picked up from the Stoke ticket office on the day.

Not the first time problems, as there was the bigger issue with the Chelsea tickets earlier this season when loads ordered on day 1 got lost somewhere.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Not got mine yet, think I ordered them Wednesday, they'll turn up I'm sure, if they're not here by Wed I'll give them a ring.

Edit: Posty just posted them :D

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Thank you all for your help. I'll head up to the Amex to see what they have to say.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
mine turned up last Saturday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here