Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has bugger all to do with football but............

Shifty89

Sep 29, 2007
If you like the garlic dip try the dominos double decadence base (i think thats what its called), basically a layer of garlic/herby/cheesy sauce inside the base. That with pepperoni = greasiest pizza ever. lovely.

Sep 1, 2010
looking at menu now!

Go for it!! Enjoy. By the way, and although slightly cheating... but i make my own Pizza using Tomato Italian Flatbread as the base as i find it lighter and tastier than traditional pizza bases and a mix of mozzarella and cheddar for the cheese and the usual toppings. Bloody lovely

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
No Papa Johns close enough to Bexhill so stick to Dominos, but like someone said before Pizza with Garlic dip is the only way that fast food will survive, gotta love the dip!!

Half tempted to bring papa johns dip on Saturday for you to try. Seriously it's THAT good

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Go for it!! Enjoy. By the way, and although slightly cheating... but i make my own Pizza using Tomato Italian Flatbread as the base as i find it lighter and tastier than traditional pizza bases and a mix of mozzarella and cheddar for the cheese and the usual toppings. Bloody lovely

Sounds amazing! What is this flatbread Tescos?

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
If you like the garlic dip try the dominos double decadence base (i think thats what its called), basically a layer of garlic/herby/cheesy sauce inside the base. That with pepperoni = greasiest pizza ever. lovely.

Had that mate, base was a bit too thin and crunchy, was a few years ago. Guess it depends on the franchise...........?

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Famous Moes...

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Famous Moes...

Hell yeah! Remember the 'Inferno'?! As a kid used to order extra Jalapenos just to sound hard on the phone and then would always pick them off. twat

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Asda have always done good fresh Pizza's actually. Only use it as it's my nearest Supermarket, some stuff is ropey but the fresh in store made food is generally very good

Yep agree. The made to order ones are pretty good.

Massively hungry now!

wizo7

Man Met Massive
Dec 17, 2008
Bolney
Hmmm. The Papa Johns Pizza's good...but the Garlic dips bloody atrocious.
For this reason it's gotta be Dominoes for me. Their Garlic dips a dream.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Hmmm. The Papa Johns Pizza's good...but the Garlic dips bloody atrocious.
For this reason it's gotta be Dominoes for me. Their Garlic dips a dream.

Come on fella, lay off the sauce! In more ways than one ;)

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Oooh, good thread. Only one winner - Papa Johns by a country mile. We have at least one a week, sometimes two or even three; indeed I had an 'All the Meats' large pizza last night for £9.99 and will probably have another one on Thursday. And of course they still do a 'Two for Tuesday' offer.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oh God I want a pizza now.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I tell you what, for a small and fairly crappy town, Burgess Hill is indeed BLESSED, for there are Papa John's, Dominos AND Famous Moes all within walking distance of the town centre. Such a dilemma.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here