Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has anyone ever tried putting gravy granules into baked beans

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Maybe I'll just make some really thick gravy and then combine it with the beans? What WOULD Gordon Ramsey do (apart from get the f*** out of my kitchen)?

Fry some onions and put them on the mashed potato add sausages and cover with gravy, get rid of the f***ing baked beans :)

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Put a whole tin of spag hoops on a fire, wait 3-5 minutes, stand back 100 yards, and watch.

regards.

barney

Jul 31, 2006
Fry some onions and put them on the mashed potato add sausages and cover with gravy, get rid of the f***ing baked beans :)

yeah you know the score. f*** the beans off. 3 big fat meaty sausages a f***ing heap of mash and fried onions, and a guiness to wash it down. yes f***ing please.

cor im hungry now

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003

Don't get me wrong, I know exactly how to do this right, I am just intrigued about gravy beans.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
In all fairness chappers could tell you lot he was frying dried dog shit tonight with greek yoghurt and and sprouts and would get claps and slaps:p

That was yesterday's menu wasn't it?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
In all fairness chappers could tell you lot he was frying dried dog shit tonight with greek yoghurt and and sprouts and would get claps and slaps:p

He is cooking that for our blind date tomorrow. I call it a blind date as I will be pepper spraying him before giving him a good Turking.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
What frozen pizza and bake beans?.Sounds like he doesn't have the intelligence to cook a proper meal or how to.

frank_spencer.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here