Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harveys at the Stadium

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Wow, Dark Star's 'Meltdown' would be very welcome!

Dark Star won't get a chance anymore at the Amex. They couldn't organise a piss up.................well you know what I mean.
The best beer around but both the top brewers have left in recent years haven't they. Different directions and all that.
Still the thought of APA at Falmer would excite me more than if we signed Wayne Rooney. Then again that's alcoholism for you.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Top beer snobbery! :lolol:

Oct 25, 2003
why isn't there an option for us RIO drinkers? even a Rio Florida would be ok (draught obviously)...but i feel like a nice rio tropical would really make the amex 'EXPERIENCE' for me

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Great thread stopped everyone demanding to know what's going on at the club with Staff next thread will be about tomato sauce they are going to use a cheap one not hienz .:whistle::drama::facepalm::ohmy::fishing:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Great thread stopped everyone demanding to know what's going on at the club with Staff next thread will be about tomato sauce they are going to use a cheap one not hienz .:whistle::drama::facepalm::ohmy::fishing:

Where did you hear this!?!?

Barber OUT!

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Good thread chaps. Good to know the strength of feeling behind Harveys at the Amex. We are spoilt - we realise it, and most of us appreciate it.

And the presence or otherwise of Harveys - does not affect me wishing that the cider drinkers had a quality option as well. Maybe it is time to contact the new caterers.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If this turns out to be untrue, then I apologise and will take whatever action the mods think appropriate, however this came from someone who would know what was going on.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
No no no no no - unless it is replaced with Dark Star - and even then no no no no no.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
If this turns out to be untrue, then I apologise and will take whatever action the mods think appropriate, however this came from someone who would know what was going on.

No need to apologise old boy. All good fun for all involved.

By the way I saw your ugly mug in a book at the weekend. Something like "Football Then and Now" - if you have not heard of it I will post the picture later on.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Just seen Atilla's post.

My blood pressure is settling again. Thank goodness.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Good thread chaps. Good to know the strength of feeling behind Harveys at the Amex. We are spoilt - we realise it, and most of us appreciate it.

Indeed, but I found it a little bit sad that so many people said that they will put up with just about anything. I swear that if this country was invaded, most people would just put up with it and say that it was probably for the best.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here