Harveys at the Stadium

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I have - for the first season at the Amex; concourse sales...

Foster's 140,338
Harvey's 134,267
Kronenbourg 70,327
Strongbow 28,342

It doesn't outsell lager, but it gives it a bloody good fight.

Those figures alone would surely rule out its removal.

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Shouldn't we be thinking Spanish and "San Miguel"?

I'll get my coat!!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
ive missed several pages, has there been any suggestion from granny weatherwax why it is due to go? without a good reason i dont see this rumour has any credibility.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Don't go talking sense on a thread revolving around Harvey's, people on here are quite sensitive about their Lewes Lager.

If if goes, it will be replaced by the company that can supply the required quantity at the lowest price giving the club the maximum mark up. Taste will have nothing to do with it, as I mentioned in a thread on Sussex 20/20, you can expect an exclusive( ie ubiquitous ) beer from a brewer that is ultra bland.

You poltroon!

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Heard nothing with regards to this from my Harveys mate who deals with the contracts with the Albion and I'm sure he would have told me

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Those figures don't include the thousands of pints the RADs took back as they weren't quite right.

What part of the word SOLD don't you understand?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Hope they get Guinness on the kiosks. Harvey's is best of a bad bunch for me.

Seagrrl

Jan 22, 2012
Hove
Shocking if true, esp. after the Hove Cricket Ground stopped serving Harveys and now serves the swill otherwise known as Green King. We should have local beer, I don't care which brewery (much, I'm a Hophead girl) but I suspect that only Harveys has the capacity to produce enough for match days. When I speak to fans of other clubs they're often amazed and very jealous that we serve hand pulled local real ale.
I'm sure for a caterer it's a pain to serve but it would greatly diminish my match day experience if hanging around for a decent pint before or after the game wasn't an option.

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
Can't be arsed to read all 16 pages.
Is Strongbow under threat?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
because a shit drink is better than a long queue.)
Absolutely NOT. A queue is better than a shit drink.

I thought the whole ethos of the community stadium idea was to use local firms and encourage the local economy. If Barber and Bloom are now going to start ripping off fans (not customers) with corporate bland crap, we might as well all give up and go and watch Arsenal or Manure - or god help everyone Chelski.

NEVER EVER TRUST THE OWNER - HE IS ONLY IN IT FOR HIMSELF (OR HIS EGO)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports