Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
image.jpg

See the club have reworded the slogan above the Amex shop

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Who was unhappy with the PL budget Parrish gave him, so wouldn't last 5 minutes in being handed CMS, Colunga, JFC, and then being told that "because of FFP" we must sell our best player/s each season "to balance the books".

Don't believe everything you read, I think there were probably a whole host of reasons (just a hunch), in particular working relationships. If we were in the Premier League, finances would be whole different scenario. The 'step forward' comment was more in relation to Revs comment of 'boring team in the premiership'.

He wouldn't come to a championship club in any case. I think Hughton or McDermott may be the next step, if we don't appoint Jones.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
In the year Palace were promoted they had the 12th biggest wage bill in the division. Albion had the 8th.

Both finished in the top 6.

Their star players cost them pricesely zero pounds in transfer fees as well. One was a product of their youth system; the other had no experience of playing above the 3rd division and was on a free transfer.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
You'll see plenty of goal action and entertainment , isn't that what football's all about as a spectator???
regards
DR

I think entertainment at the moment may need to be left behind, the results are more important as no one really knows what the financial implications of relegation will be like. I don't doubt they'll have a very negative impact on our finances.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Crickey...what's Harty going to say in the Herald this week?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here