Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harty returns to the Phone-In

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Nothing to get excited about though, was it?

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
so, still namedropping and claiming fame then ?:laugh:

No Vegster what I actually said was I'd gone to the park and seen three seperate kids squads training, and perhaps this was the type of place the Albion could go, all over the county, on home match days to give out unsold tickets.

Having walked the dog quite a bit in the last 5 weeks are you now telling me I'm not allowed to do this?

I think it's great news, Harty is one of us, the hysterical reaction to lickergate was an embarrassment, and justice has been done with his reinstatement.

I would rather have a fan host the phone in than a professional BBC person, it's the same on 6-0-6, Danny Baker or Alan Green? The program may go off topic, but at least with Ian Hart he makes a decent effort to keep it entertaining.

If you think the callers are a bunch of turnips, then why not call in and improve it yourselves, instead of bitching on NSC about Doris from Worthing and her preoccupation with Nicky Forster's haircut?

YES! Yes exactly, we should all take the bull by the horns, get to the crux of important matters and focus on the things that are inciting - that are the real heart of the Albion's matter.

I say his haircut is fitting for a fellow of his age, and quite suits him.
Discuss.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Excellent news! Welcome back Harty!

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Hooray for the return of the phone in

New_Avatar_by_GlassWind.gif

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
No Vegster what I actually said was I'd gone to the park and seen three seperate kids squads training, and perhaps this was the type of place the Albion could go, all over the county, on home match days to give out unsold tickets.

Having walked the dog quite a bit in the last 5 weeks are you now telling me I'm not allowed to do this?

I concur with that ,completely, I humbly apologise.

Right, can I carry on as before now ? LOL

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Is Ian banned from using NSC now? Or are you his official spokesman?

No Richie when the binfest started shortly after 8.35pm on Tuesday 7th October, I thought it best to stay away from posting on NSC, although I have read what has been posted.
As I was having Pc problems Ed kindly helped me out on Saturday morning with that post, as I will never forget the support I have received from a large number of people on this forum in the last 4 weeks or so.

Is Ian banned from using NSC now? Or are you his official spokesman?
Ooooh ...

Imagine the trouble I could cause if I WAS Harty's official spokesperson...

"In an official statement issued tonight, Mr Ian Hart revealed that he had forgiven Crystal Palace all their sins and would henceforth welcome any Palace supporters on to his post-match phone in. 'These fine folk have a lot to teach us', said Mr Hart".

:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here