Plus

noose.jpg

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Other extra's for Hartlepool;

PG_Tips_Monkey_6.JPG

QUOTE]

So Jamie has been shopping for a new t-shirt again I see!

I am going but no idea on what train as GNER dont really have a clue as to what trains are running. The assured my the 9am was cancelled, now its back on the timetable, I expect it will have been removed by tomorrow and possibly back running on Friday to probably never having ever existed by Saturday when we turn up at KX!

John Boy

Paul McShane
Aug 15, 2004
'ove actually
I am going but no idea on what train as GNER dont really have a clue as to what trains are running. The assured my the 9am was cancelled, now its back on the timetable, I expect it will have been removed by tomorrow and possibly back running on Friday to probably never having ever existed by Saturday when we turn up at KX!

Its been the same problems for us! We are getting to Kings Cross for 8am, so can hop on the 0830 if we need to

AndyDibblesGloves

Oct 24, 2007
Well I will be there......obviously.

Pop into the Mill House Pub Lounge and ask for Dibble. The beers can be on you lot.

Whatever you do, dont speak french.:drink:

North East Seagull

Jul 6, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Shortest journey for me too, so I will be there (rather poorly father-in-laws permitting).

I was at San Siro last weekend and saw a dreadful game between Milan and Empoli (paid less that what The Monkey Hangers are asking for though). I am sooooo much more excited about an afternoon at a freezing cold Victoria Park.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Make that 6, also my first away game of the season

biggest turn out since brentford last year - lets hope its not as bad as that day out was

Oct 25, 2003
Shortest journey for me too, so I will be there (rather poorly father-in-laws permitting).

I was at San Siro last weekend and saw a dreadful game between Milan and Empoli (paid less that what The Monkey Hangers are asking for though). I am sooooo much more excited about an afternoon at a freezing cold Victoria Park.

where abouts in newcastle are you?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
not able to make it, i have the pleasure of being in Birmingham for a family party :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here