Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hartlepool Away

Are you thinking of going? Are you concerned about getting a ticket?

I phoned the club a few hours ago because the website said ticket details were still not available. As a matter of consistency if nothing else, the answerphone implied the same as they were not listed as being available.

They were surprised as they do have tickets for sale and I bought a couple. Apparently very few have been sold so far (not a surprise perhaps!). Anyway, it will also be pay on the day for any of you out there who want to join Notters and me in supporting the lads.

By the way, Hartlepool are away at Orient on Saturday so that should slow them up a bit for us . . .

(Our other excuse for going up is a few days walking in the Lakes!!)

Have just checked the website - not updated yet.

Nope and why would anyone be concerned about getting a ticket? Do people think we will sell out?

Perhaps because the club doesn't say they are available or how (I'd have been fairly pissed off travelling up there days in advance not knowing whether the game was actually due to be played or not.)?

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Will pay on the day for Hartlepool. Been trying to buy Southend (as all ticket) and Gillingham as £3 cheaper in advance but have not been able to buy then on line as comes up as site "busy" each time i try and log in. Tried to phone earlier but was in position 5, then 4 and after 17 minutes 54 seconds was at 2 so couldn't hold any longer as had meeting to go to!

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Will pay on the day for Hartlepool. Been trying to buy Southend (as all ticket) and Gillingham as £3 cheaper in advance but have not been able to buy then on line as comes up as site "busy" each time i try and log in. Tried to phone earlier but was in position 5, then 4 and after 17 minutes 54 seconds was at 2 so couldn't hold any longer as had meeting to go to!

If you want me to pop up to the ticket office and get them for you let me know Mr R :)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Hartlepool might only send about 50 tickets to distant away clubs for pre-sales. Pay on the gate. For those going by train and changing at Thornaby be aware there is no khazi at this station which can be annoying if you are touching cloth or need to piss away 6 pints of lager.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Hartlepool might only send about 50 tickets to distant away clubs for pre-sales. Pay on the gate.quote]

They've finally woken up, sent 420 tickets for Albion to sell, out of 964 away end capacity.

Have just spent nearly all the 5 minutes Iris ticketing allows for ticket purchase staring at a static screen, luckily just completing the transaction with seconds to spare!

How did the club ever decide to pick them as suppliers? How is it they are still in business?

Oct 25, 2003
plus the trains in that neck of the woods are like being in some sort of 3rd world country

infact, being in hartlepool is like being in a 3rd world country

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Was gonna go to this but im going to see James on monday night in Edinburgh so sadly will have to miss this one but i believe a few of the Alba's are going.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here