Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hart to leave albion?

If Dodd plays rightback, that's Reid in midfield and OGH not getting starts. Perhaps he's worried about that.

Who'll do the Argus column now :ohmy:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Hasn't he started the majority of freindlies on the right of midfield so far?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I would think he will get more opportunity this season than last given the smaller squad size.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
If I were OGH I would only get worried if MM threw a pair of gloves at me and told me to go and speak with John Keeley...

Gully said:
If I were OGH I would only get worried if MM threw a pair of gloves at me and told me to go and speak with John Keeley...
Does anyone remember the end of season friendly against Crowborough in 2001, when the FDM partnered BZ up front and OGH played in goal? He saved a penalty.

I've not seen all the pre-season friendlies this year, but what I have seen has been a very fit and pacy Gary Hart who looks an obvious choice for the starting eleven.

craigo

Jul 19, 2005
portslade
After the lewes v brighton game i spoke to hart and he said he had moved back to essex

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
craigo said:
gary hart could be set to leave the albion as heard at lewes V brighton friendly:nono:

Yes, apparently he's going to Eastbourne to visit his Gran, but he'll be back before tea.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
craigo said:
After the lewes v brighton game i spoke to hart and he said he had moved back to essex

Considering a lot of the squad dont even live in Sussex this means absolutely nothing!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here