Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hart, Fraser or Loft

summer

Apr 11, 2007
It seems to me that Fraser or Loft have taken the place of Gary Hart on the pitch, but to compare them Harty has to come out on top. He is stronger when battling with the opposition, gets good crosses in, and gets back so quickly to defend. Yet again proof that Wilkins has no interest in playing his best side to win games but only to play all his kids even if it means we get relegated. If we do go down or finish at the bottom it will be down to his poor selections. He has to take the blame, no one else. And the board are giving this man a 3 year contract, they must be mad!!! And now I hear he's delaying signing because he's trying to get more money out of them. (probably big brother Ray has told him he deserves more, what a laugh!!)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
hart over them two, but its not really saying much

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Hart - exdperienced, versatile, good for team spirit in the came, is best on the right winger, a position we currently don't really have filled.
Loft - young, likes to go forward, impressive in the reserves and glimers of promise, but some moments of sheer bollocksness.
Fraser - runs around like a headless chicken, tries hard but actually contributes to nothing

I'd keep Hart - but Wilkins doesn't want to

Spunk Bubble

Feb 21, 2007
Withdean Wanderer said:
Hart - exdperienced, versatile, good for team spirit in the came, is best on the right winger, a position we currently don't really have filled.
Loft - young, likes to go forward, impressive in the reserves and glimers of promise, but some moments of sheer bollocksness.
Fraser - runs around like a headless chicken, tries hard but actually contributes to nothing

I'd keep Hart - but Wilkins doesn't want to
exdperienced...best on the right winger ??????? . Explain please

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Trigger said:
I've a feeling it's out of Wilkins' hands.

It is, but Wilkins is the one who doesn't want to keep him.

Spunk Bubble said:
exdperienced...best on the right winger ??????? . Explain please

I don't think you need a translator. It's called two typos. Experienced. Right Winger.:)

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Harty does not deserve to be left out in the cold.

Disgraceful treatment of a man that has always given everything for the Albion.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
They use the excuse that it's a young team but leave out experinced players like Hart & Kuipers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here