Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hart and Owusu

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
seems that Slade has told them to give it their all, can always bring on Davies or Andrew if they need a rest...working well together so far anyway, why change it?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Let's hope so - that's three assists for Harty in three games, isn't it, and three goals in the last three or four for Owusu?

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I said it a few weeks ago, Hart is EXATLY the type of player we need when were fighting for our lives at the bottom and his workrate will rub off onto the rest of the team!

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
owusu looks like a really good player in the making... he s our main man at moment ...the new foster ?????

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Our strikers are looking pretty good:

Forster
Murray
Davies
Owusu
Hart
Andrew

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Owusu and Hart look as good as Murray and Forster, although I am still not convinced in a 'fresh' season next season Hart should be in the squad, but for the fight we are in Hart is perfect

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Given that our two best strikers are injured we are looking very healthy up front. Owusu and Hart wont last 90 minutes but Davies and Andrews are good options from the bench.

butters14

Mar 22, 2008
three weeks ago I suggested gary hart was the man for the job and got a fair amount of stick

good to see lots of word eating now

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I wouldn't sign Owusu, but I'd keep Gary Hart! Murray, Forster, Davies, Hart. 4 strikers for our squad of next season for me.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
His touch was magnificent almost all game aswell as winning headers he had no right to win. Had he scored, he would have been man of the match even ahead of Owusu!

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Could this be the partnership that keeps us up??

I think you could be right here, Hart keeps providing the assists and Owusu keeps providing the goods. Hopefully this keeps happening:bounce:

Slade has now shown that he is going to play them both consistently, working well so far

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here