Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harsh lessons of life.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Sorry to say Red Star, you are 100% correct. But will he believe you -------- no.
100%? I get the feeling you guys have only ever dated easy girls. You think there are no girls that would say no?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Her flaps and sphincter will be hanging down like Dumbledors sleeves when she gets back and her belly swilling with pints of sticky white love piss !!!

HE NEEDS TO TAKE HEED !!!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
There is always a chance your Nephews Girlfriend is not a slag and may be a decent Girl I suppose. This has never been entered into the equation.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Maybe you could warn him that misogyny is a plague and that the people who perpetuate it need a damn good rogering.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The person in question has been absolutely slaughtered without any right to reply. Only on NSC !

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
There is always a chance your Nephews Girlfriend is not a slag and may be a decent Girl I suppose. This has never been entered into the equation.

The thread starter knows her US. I think you should some respect to him if he thinks she is a dirty little sort.

It'll look like a bill posters bucket.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
18 thumbs up, must be the or near the record :lol:

I do it for the people.

But nah won't be anywhere near a record. Best way to pick up thumbs if you're that way inclined would be to start a completely agreeable thread along the lines of 'Look how far we've come, Tony Bloom has given so much for this club and deserves our full backing, the future is bright etc etc'. All true but incredibly dull yet still gets posted at least thrice a week as if it's some sort of philosophical revelation.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Very unlikely; why else would she be going on a girls' holiday to shagaluf?

Need to play the percentages game with birds. The young man is being well advised by his uncle.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells

But if she was a decent girl, she wouldn't want to go to Magaluf in the first place. Everyone knows it's slag city. Girls who go there on there own, go for two reasons only. To get totally pissed up and get shagged silly.....Otherwise they would go somewhere more respectable.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
But if she was a decent girl, she wouldn't want to go to Magaluf in the first place. Everyone knows it's slag city. Girls who go there on there own, go for two reasons only. To get totally pissed up and get shagged silly.....Otherwise they would go somewhere more respectable.

Yes. Like Rustington.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

I'm sure there are many women that have been to Magaluf and not had sex with anyone. The attitude displayed to women in this thread is a bit sickening.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

It was her friends choice of destination so she had no say in it.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
It was her friends choice of destination so she had no say in it.

Everyone has a say in what they do. It's called having a brain...No one has ever made me do something or go somewhere I didn't want to......and I have been to Magaluf and loved it. The minute they go through customs they become different people, far removed from what they are at home.....You should get yourself over there!!!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I'm sure there are many women that have been to Magaluf and not had sex with anyone. The attitude displayed to women in this thread is a bit sickening.

I met a supposed nice girl in Magaluf. She told me she had been there 13days, was going home tomorrow and she had to have at least one shag before she went back to her future husband. Just because she thought it was the done thing and her mates encouraged her to do it.....Of course I didn't believe a word of it, but was happy to oblige her wishes lol.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012

I'm sure there isn't LOTs of women who've been to Magaluf and not had sex with anyone. I expect there's a lot who SAY that but that's not the same thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here