Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Harry’s Heroes

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
It’s possible they didn’t know. Razor didn’t tell Harry until they were in France.
I get the impression he needs the money, as I’ve very recently seen a clip from Can’t Pay, Take it Away where Mrs Ruddock is abusing bailiffs.

Yes - I remember that. He had screwed over a local dog kennels that was struggling to stay in business IIRC. She was a nasty piece of work.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Just watched the final episode. What a bunch of wusses over the bobsleigh thing. I went down the Olympic run in Turin in a 4-man bob a few years back and bloody loved it! Can't believe a couple of them actually threw up at the end.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
you may well be correct harty.. i shall bow to your better knowledge.. either way, was lovely to see him in an albion shirt.

Yeah it was against Liverpool in Case’s testimonial and Le Tiss was terrific. He had a shot from the half way line which only just missed the goal.

Steve Foster’s original planned testimonial got postponed due to a lack of goal posts after the abandoned York game and was eventually played a few months later against Sheff Weds. We got thrashed 1-7, but we did get to see Glenn Hoddle guesting in Albion colours, showing he was still better than every other player on the pitch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here