Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harry Redknapp

deakers

Jul 15, 2008
Has today been backed in from massive prices to single figures to be next Premier Manager to leave their post.

VC - 100/1 in to 8/1
Sky - 66/1 in to 6/1
WH - 40/1 in to 9/1

What's occurring?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Harry has decided to step down before he gets sent down for fraud and has put his stash on himself at very tasty odds indeed

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
someone placed a tenner?

exactly. very small markets, easily moved and bookies probably suspect any bets as insider. cant see any manager leaving before the end of the season.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Have we not had this before? I am sure that at somepoint last season a small rumour started and it snow-balled and snow-balled and people were laying good money on 'Arry leaving Spurs. To be honest I cannot see him leaving anytime soon unless he is offered the England job.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
The sad thing is Spurs wouldn't take Gus. I obviously don't want him to go, but they would
be like all the other BIG clubs and go abroad to have a manager with Champions League
experience. They would give Gus about 6 games, then he'll lose a couple and 606 will be full of
irate Spurs fans saying he's a good lower league manager.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
The sad thing is Spurs wouldn't take Gus. I obviously don't want him to go, but they would
be like all the other BIG clubs and go abroad to have a manager with Champions League
experience. They would give Gus about 6 games, then he'll lose a couple and 606 will be full of

Never go back.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Capello fucks off and Harry steps in

Please please no. Don't even joke don't want that clown anywhere near the England team

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Crouch End? I used to live in Hornsey near Tottenham Lane or whatever it's called. But it's N8 not N1!

Firstly, Spurs would be silly to hire Gus. Yes that's what I said - he is rightly revered at BHA but still has a way to go to manage at Prem level.
Sorry, I know it's all football and 11 vs 11, but on a week-in week-out basis - like anyone else working in a higher pressure success-only place, he does need to get more experience in management - and by happy coincidence he is at the right club to do that. Not joking, these are facts - it wouldn't be a happy outcome.

For England to get Redknapp ....another mistake in my opinion. He's a manager, but at club level - not international level. Not that I like Capello either - but I'd select Pierce way ahead of Redknapp, way ahead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here