Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Harry Maguire *** SINGS for Man Utd ***

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Surely the people who regard us as customers would not be so silly as to get rid of both the crowd’s favourites in one transfer window?

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Surely the people who regard us as customers would not be so silly as to get rid of both the crowd’s favourites in one transfer window?

All very noble, but with around 7,000 people in the queue for season tickets. I don't think it matters all that much !

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
The fact this is happening on the same day as Webster could be a sign Dunk is going. I hope not

Hang on, hold your horses, We may have agreed a fee with Brizzle City for Webster but he still has to agree perrsonal terms and then pass a medical, the deal isn't done yet. Besides the club have already stated that they will be happy to have them both in the squad.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Would we loan out Clarke? The club would know if this was a goer. If we sell Dunk we need another top class CB to replace him.

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
A, it's not completed deal for Maguire
B, who says Leicester want Dunk
C, who says Dunk wants Leicester
D, Tarkowski
E, Bloom could say feck off
F, Arsenal r yet to sign a CB
Calm down good people

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Would we loan out Clarke? The club would know if this was a goer. If we sell Dunk we need another top class CB to replace him.

It has been mentioned that Bernardo could fit in as the LCB if needed

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The fact this is happening on the same day as Webster could be a sign Dunk is going. I hope not
The Albion are in a great position. Bring in a highly rated player who is very similar to Dunk. Dunk goes-we're covered. Dunk stays-we have a very strong defence. Dunk goes, shit load of money for other positions. Interesting few days coming up.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Of course Dunk could go to Leicester, never say never in football, but the most promising noises on the subject surely must be Brendon Rodgers being quoted as saying that our valuation of Dunk doesn't provide good value in his opinion.

Last edited:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Of course Dunk could go to Leicester, never say never in football, but the most promising noises on the subject surely must be Rogers being quoted as saying that our valuation of Dunk doesn't provide good value in his opinion.

Did he not also say that if Maguire were to be sold, he had players within the club that would fill the void?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here