Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Harry Kane

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
Interestingly it seems Spurs Fan's reactions to him on Sunday were a crucial part of showing any summer wounds could be healed. Had they boo'd, who knows, he may have been convinced he really had no future continuing. As it is, positive start to the season, new manager, fans behind him....got to have helped.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"I will be staying at Tottenham this summer and will be 100% focused on helping the team achieve success."

Gee whiz, big commitment there then.

All he's done is paved the way towards an entire January of more agitating for a move. If City are trailing in Chelsea's wake by then and playing catchup, they'll perhaps be a little more open to meeting Levy's valuation. That to me looks like the thinking.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Harry Kanes future is very bright.
He's basically back tracked on a move to a big time charlie club, to play in yurup!!
Realised he's run out time and still has a few admirers at Spuds.
He'll keep them happy, then naff off to Citeh, score a few goals, retire and end up on Talkshite with the rest of the clowns that talk bollox.
IMO of course.

Pierre the Painter

May 20, 2020
Interestingly it seems Spurs Fan's reactions to him on Sunday were a crucial part of showing any summer wounds could be healed. Had they boo'd, who knows, he may have been convinced he really had no future continuing. As it is, positive start to the season, new manager, fans behind him....got to have helped.

This is true, it appears that the fans reaction to him was his deciding factor in deciding to stay, fair play to the Tottingham fans for their unwavering support for him.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
sorry i tried really really hard to leave but my brother is a dimwit so now i am staying i hope you all still love me

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

This is true, it appears that the fans reaction to him was his deciding factor in deciding to stay, fair play to the Tottingham fans for their unwavering support for him.

:lol: :lolol: :lol:

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Not dissimilar to the SEGW is it?

Player: I want to leave
Club: We are pricing you out of the market so you can't leave
Player: Oh. In that case, I love this club and really want to stay

:laugh:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Shows how broken the time-specific football contracts are.

If he had only signed a 2 year deal and openly said "I will probably fancy a challenge in 2 years so I'll run my contract down" he would be criticised despite honesty.

Yet, you sign a long term deal and people say "you shouldn't have signed it if you wanted to leave"

I remember Raheem Sterling being absolutely SLAMMED for declaring really early on that he wouldn't sign another liverpool deal.

This isn't about Kane as such. More about the whole system which is mad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here